one / disclaimer *MUST READ*

*MUST READ*

Before you start reading, please acknowledge what I am about to inform you. :)

This book contains swearing, suicide, death, murder, sex, drugs, abuse and torture.

The first, maybe, six chapters Harry isn't in them that much, reasons being me having to introduce all the girls and inform you about them and their personalities. Also, I try to really define the plot before getting into deeper stuff.

Along the lines of early chapters, I have noticed reading back that a lot of the writing is mostly dialogue. But, as the story goes on, more actual writing of point of view appears and carves the plot.

Some of the content in this book might be frightening, triggering or disturbing to some, so be warned.

Some people might be angered by the way I am portraying Harry. Obviously this isn't how Harry acts in real life, he is just playing a character. This book is 100% FICTION.

My authors notes are all not updated, so please don't get confused. Also, along the lines of authors notes, I sometimes do them at the start of the chapter.

Lastly, this is MY original idea and story. Anyone can translate this book, as long as you give me full credit. If you see anyone plagiarising it, please tell me, as that has happened before with this book.

Anyway! I really hope you enjoy my book!

Happy reading

Xx

Holly

"I don't think I'll make it; clubbing is not for me," said my best friend Lucy, sitting on my bed. I sighed, knowing Lucy always changed her mind at the last minute. Our hair and makeup were done, and we were in our beautiful, yet still sexy, dresses.

"Come on, Lucy. We're already dressed," I said, applying mascara to my long lashes. My phone vibrated; it must be Alex.

"Hey, babe. I'm outside with Mia and Evan. Are you ready?" his message read.

"Yep, we'll be out in a second. What's up?" I replied.

"Let's go, Lucy. Alex is waiting outside," I informed her, grabbing my diamond-studded keys. Lucy sighed, grabbed her purse, and followed me out the door. I locked the front door and went to Alex's car with Lucy.

"Hey," Lucy and I greeted Mia and Evan as we all exchanged greetings.

We reached the club within 20 minutes. The journey was fun. We got out of the car and headed to the club to meet Ava and Lucas. I never liked clubs; they weren't my scene. I've never been drunk, and the idea of sweaty, half-naked people and loud, irritating music disgusted me, but I was willing to give it a shot tonight.

The loud music made me dizzy. I sat on a bar stool to cool off. Lucas noticed me and came over. Ugh, he was so annoying. I don't know why Alex was best friends with him; he's a jerk.

"Hey, beautiful," Lucas said, sitting next to me.

"Stop, I'm with Alex. Don't be such a jerk," I replied firmly. I knew it might sound harsh, but he always got on my nerves. Lucas rolled his eyes and started touching me. I recoiled. God, he was so irritating. I wanted to punch him in the face.

Alex and Mia approached, and as soon as Lucas saw Alex, he removed his hands from me. Finally.

My phone rang in my purse. It was my sister Dakota. Great.

"Um, guys, I'll go outside to answer. I'll be back," I told everyone and went outside.

"Hey, Dakota," I said, concerned about what my sister might say.

"It's midnight; where are you?" Dakota asked angrily.

"Dakota, I'm 18; I can go out. Ugh, you're annoying! I'm not a baby!" I shouted into the phone, ending the call. Okay, maybe I could have handled it better, but she always did this. She's only three years older; she shouldn't boss me around.

I walked outside for some fresh air to calm my mind. It was the worst night. I should've listened to Lucy, stayed home, and had a movie night, as we always did.

The night sky was calm; stars twinkled, and the moon was big and beautiful. I wished to stay there forever, alone. It really cleared my head. I love being alone—not that I don't love my friends and boyfriend, but sometimes solitude is all I need.

I kept walking. "I'll go back to the club in about 10 minutes," I thought.

But I should've turned around long ago.

A strange, shadowy figure appeared behind me. He covered my mouth. I couldn't scream; I was in shock. I prayed to God it was just a friendly prank. I tried to escape, tried to run. I slipped out of the mysterious man's tight grip and ran as fast as I could. Hold on. Run. I screamed, but it felt like no one could hear me. I needed help. Now.

The mysterious man caught up, grabbed me tightly around the waist, and put his hand over my mouth. I screamed and tried to escape again. He got fed up. He pulled out a knife, and I realized I had to get away. Finally, I slipped out of his grip again, but within a second, the mysterious man caught me and stabbed the knife into my ribs. I don't know if I was dead or just knocked out, but I wasn't breathing, and I didn't want to be.