four

-

Holly

-

No one says a word as Harry leads Evie, Kylie, Macy, Sarah and Liz down the long, curved stairs.

What are they doing in here? What's going on?

Harry stays quiet as he unlocks five other dungeon cells. He surprisingly instructs the girls to get into the cells calmly. Why is he not yelling at them?

Harry quickly leaves with an angry expression.

"What happened?!" I ask, worried.

"Harry found out about the plan" Evie says, defeated.

"Well, why aren't the other girls in here?" This doesn't make sense.

"We were the ones trying to get you out of here. Lola wasn't in on the plan, and Anna and Jess were on lookout just in case" Sarah informs me.

We all sit in our cells, silence filling the air.

This is horrible. Absolutely horrible.

Harry storms back into the room. This can't be good.

-

Juliet

-

There goes the plan. We shouldn't of even thought about anyone escaping from anywhere.

I wonder what Harry is doing to the girls. He just left my side once we got to The Dollhouse.

I walk upstairs and make my way to the bedroom. I open the door and a see a terrified Jess, Anna and Lola. They're all tied to chairs and have duct tape on their mouth. They're all sweating and screaming muffled screams of horror. But what makes me scream is that there's one extra chair next to the girls'. It must be for... Me.

"What the hell?!" I yell in shock. How could Harry do this?

A storming Harry walks through the door.

"What the hell has gotten into you?!"

"Juliet, I've officially lost all trust in you" Harry says, seriously. I can't even reply; I'm speechless.

"I'm sorry! Don't tie me to the chair! P-please!" I say, cornering in the wall scared of what Harry might do to me.

"Oh darling, that chair isn't for you" What? Who's it for?

A frightened Holly steps into the room. No. He can't do this. Not to Holly, not to anyone! He hasn't done this in ages! Just when I thought his insanity was slowly fading...

Harry starts tying Holly to the chair and puts a piece of duct tape over her bright pink chapped lips as she sits there in defeat and sadness.

"Juliet, I love you but-" I cut Harry off.

"Shut up, fucking weirdo! You can't do this, okay!? You're mental!" I scream. It had to be said.

"You know what? Fuck off" I say, turning around and crossing my arms. I've never done this to Harry before. I'm always scared of what he'll do.

Harry walks up to me and grabs my hand harshly, leading me to the dungeon. Dear god.

Harry pushes me down the hard, cement stairs leading to he underground dungeon.

"Get in the cell. NOW!" Harry yells.

"Fuck off! I don't love you anymore!" I yell back. I can't believe this sudden confidence.

"Juliet! Why are you acting like this!" Harry yells at me.

The girls in the dungeon just watch Harry and I fight... Why aren't they sticking up for me?