three

-

Holly

-

Harry reached inside his pocket and brung out a gigantic key. I guess this is the key to unlock the dungeon. I still can't believe he's about to put me in here! What's his problem, anyway? He is absolutely psychotic.

"Oh, Holly. You really have to learn." Harry says, opening the dungeon cell door. I followed his orders and walked into the small cell. I feel extremely uncomfortable. It looks like a jail cell - only much, much worse. There's brick walls surrounding me and there's no lights or signs of electricity; only a few small, smoky candle. There's bars keeping me away from the outside are rusty and metal. I don't even want to touch them. I can't believe I followed his orders and walked in here. I am an idiot.

"I'm really sorry! Please let me go!" I scream at Harry, tears running down my cheeks.

Harry gives me an almost sad expression before locking the door and leaving the dungeon.

I slide my back down against the wall. What have I done?

All I can do in this cell is cry. Cry, cry, cry.

-

Harry

-

I haven't made a good first impression at all with my new doll, Holly. It's not like I wanted to lock the poor girl in the dungeon, I had to - that's how Juliet learned discipline and respect, and that's how Holly will. I know deep down Holly is a good doll. Holly is very beautiful, her beauty really outshines the other dolls. Her long, straight, shiny blond hair... Her gorgeous ocean blue eyes... Her tall, curvy body... She really is perfect. And I've been searching for my perfect doll.

I run back upstairs and storm into the dolls' room. They all gasp when I slam open the door.

"Idiots! All of you!" I scream, pointing at my immature dolls. They still have so much more to learn.

Juliet opens her mouth to speak but I cut her off.

"No, Juliet! I thought you were trusted! All of you, you're all immature sluts!"

Some of the dolls have tears running down their cheeks. Weak.

"If one of you leave this room, what happened to Beth will happen to you!" I scream at the dolls before leaving and locking the door shut.

My stupid little dolls.

-

Juliet

-

"Wow..." That's the only words that can escape my mouth. Did Harry just... Yell at me?

We all look shocked. We've never seen Harry that angry before. What's gotten into him?

"Just imagine what he'd be doing to Holly right now" Anna says, looking sympathetic for Holly. It's true. The poor girl, she must be terrified!

"We can help her escape the dungeon!" Macy says, enthusiastically. Is she crazy? We can't go help Holly escape the dungeon!

"Yeah," Jess says, nodding her head, "Juliet, you're Harry's favourite. You can stall him or something and we can help Holly escape!" Great, now Jess has lost her mind. I am not in this little plan they have. It won't work and we'll get killed.

"No! He'll kill us and how am I supposed to get the key? He puts it in his bedroom and I'm not allowed in there" I say, bringing common sense into the girls' minds.

"Well maybe you can go into his bedroom if-" I cut Jess off.

"NO! Ok, no!" I can't believe Jess would even say that.