sixty three

Disclaimer: you may have to re-read the last few chapters.

-
Harry
-

| 2 Weeks Later |

Holly and I finally found a nicer place to stay. I'm glad we have, too - the tiny motel was becoming unbearable to live in. So now, we're renting a modern apartment deeper in the London city. We're surrounded by buildings and warm people. We're also away from Elsie and The Dollhouse. I like to believe that we're finally, after all this time, alone.

In the span of two weeks I feel everything has been running more smoothly. Holly hasn't spoken a word about Elsie, neither have I Lauryn. I don't think I've fought or had an argument with Holly in these twos weeks, either. We've just been happy with each other's company. I feel like I have Holly back, and it makes mine, and Lauryn's plan, so much more easier... I just don't know how Holly is going to respond.

With Holly sleeping peacefully by my side, I feel at ease, but that feeling is over when I see my phone ringing. I've pretty much disconnected from Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn, so I've got a clear idea on who could be calling me, even though it's a blocked number. Of course it's Lauryn.

I answer the phone. "Hello?"

"Harry! Hey, sweetie. What's going on?" I hear the husky female voice from the other line and immediately know it's Elsie. Kill me.

"What do you want?"

"That Lauryn girl came into the Café today looking for you. She was carrying something in a box and said it was important. Back on the heavy stuff, Harold?" I hear Elsie's malicious laugh an it makes my blood boil.

"Actually, no, Elisa. None of your business what's in that box, just don't open it." I look to my side and see Holly, her blonde hair covering her pretty face as it glows beneath the sun beams. "I'll go to the Café today to pick it up."

"Elisa, huh? Ah, feels like 2013 again. Anyway, I'll see you. Bye." Elsie hangs up.

Something in the tone of Elsie's voice felt dark. Like a jealous, intimidating tone. It doesn't worry me, though. Elsie and the past is the least of my worries right now. Everything seems to be okay, and I'm definitely not going to allow a psychopath like Elisa Addams ruin that.

-

Putting a white T shirt over my head, I repeat Holly's name annoyingly until her sleepy head finally wakes up.

"What?" Holly chuckles, hiding her face with her pillow. I sit down next to her on the bed and stroke her cheek, admiring how beautiful she looks completely natural.

"Good morning to you, too."

"What time is it?" Holly yawns.

"Almost noon. You slept in, love."

"You know, you just had the perfect chance to scream 'Summertime!' when I asked you that question." Holly says, grabbing her copy of The Hunger Games from her bedside table.

"What?" I say, slipping on a pair of Chelsea boots.

Holly sets her book down and sits upright, staring at me. "You don't know where that reference is from?"

"What the hell are you going on about?" I laugh at Holly who is still staring at me in disbelief.

"You've never seen High School Musical?" Holly says to me.

"Oh, right, just got it." I say, rolling my eyes. She can be so silly.

"Phew, got me scared for a second there. Now that I think about it, it's so crazy. There actually exists people who have never seen High School Musical."