What have I been up to?

I'm aware most of my readers probably forgot about this story, but for those who are still here with me, this is for you!

A lot of you probably don't know about this, but my account was hacked a few years ago and only a few days back I was finally able to retrieve it.

Imagine my surprise when I found out that my book had also been deleted God knows when. It was a true nightmare, but thankfully Wattpad helped me to restore my story. And I'm truly grateful.

Having that in mind, I also want to thank everyone who read this book and continues to do so. I wrote the whole story when I was eleven and I am not going to lie when I say that I'm not exactly proud of the decisions I made while writing it. But trust me when I say that I didn't expect a book about girls who are kidnapped in a literal dollhouse to blow up the way it did. So I hope that most of you will understand that I wasn't mature enough to properly execute such a unique for its time storyline.

Anyway, you can expect a new cover in the next couple of weeks, and also a narrated version of the book. Yes, that's right. And both are going to be worth the wait.

This is everything I needed to say, so peace out. Until next time, hopefully.