fifty five

-
Harry
-

"Let's get out of here."

"I am so ready for this, Ha-"

Holly is cut off by the ringing of my iPhone. I check who's calling me. It's Zayn. I quickly answer the call.

"Hello?" I speak into the phone.

"The dirty work is done. Vincent is gone." Zayn says. Suddenly, a weight is lifted off my shoulders.

"That quick?"

"Yes," Zayn says, "with the help of Jax"

"He really offered to kill Vincent with you? I didn't know he'd really do it."

"Yeah, Jax finally opened up. Great that he's not Vincent's doormat anymore"

"So everything's good?" I ask.

"Yeah. By the way, the dolls are safe back at The Dollhouse"

When Zayn mentions The Dollhouse, shivers are sent down my spine.

I continue talking to Zayn. I look at Holly, who's impatiently waiting for me to end the call.

"Alright. I gotta go. Bye" and with that, I hang up.

I put my phone back in my jean pocket, and Holly starts asking me questions.

"Who was that? Was it Vincent?" Holly says, shock and worry in her trembling voice.

"It was Zayn. Vincent's gone. For good."

"What about Jax?! He can still be out-"

"Jax is a good guy"

"What? But he..."

"Jax drove me to the warehouse to help you get out."

"Why would he do that?"

"Because he's sick of Vincent. Vincent basically ruined Jax and made him into this monster"

"So... Jax is good?"

"Yes, he's good. No need to worry. He's with Zayn"

"Okay... Got it."

The moment goes silent. Holly and I are just sitting cross legged on the stained motel carpet.

"Hey Harry," Holly says.

"Yeah?"

"Let's get out of here."

| 1 Hour Later |

Holly and I sit in the small, brown leather booth in the quiet coffee shop. I insisted we go here and have some breakfast, I have so much to still tell her.

"So... What do we do from here? We can't just ditch the dolls-"

I cut Holly off, "But we can."

"What will happen to them..."

"You don't understand, Holly. I want to end this whole thing. The dolls can go their own ways and-"

"Juliet can't live a normal life." Holly says. Weird how her first instinct was to bring up Juliet.

Holly is one of the most caring people I know, and as much as she and I have our differences personality wise, she is right. I have no idea what will happen to Juliet, maybe even some of the others. I have to admit I do care for them.

"You know what she might do, Harry..." Holly says. She's not saying Juliet would consider suicide, is she?

"No way. She wouldn't..."