twenty five

-

Holly

-

"Because... I'm jealous." Juliet quietly says, looking down at the floor.

"J-Jealous? Of what?"

"You wouldn't care... Don't worry" Juliet shakes her head.

"Jules, you can tell me, it's alright" I rub Juliet's arm, trying to comfort her.

"I'm just... Kinda, well, it's hard to ex-"

"Juliet!" Harry interrupts, storming through the door.

"H-Harry?" I say, confused as Juliet stares at Harry blankly.

"Juliet, get dressed, were going out" Harry says, before leaving the room.

"Uh, okay? Well, I'll just, uh, leave you to get dressed then..." I awkwardly walk out of the room and return back to mopping the floors.

| 1 Hour Later |

-

Juliet

-

It was really unexpected for Harry just to barge into the room like that, but to be totally honest, I really do not mind. It was about time I do something - or go somewhere - with Harry, it's been such a long while. It's because he's always been with Holly, literally almost everywhere he goes now is with Holly... It's like he's starting to have... Feelings for her. Which, obviously, I wouldn't really mind, Holly is my best friend, it's just I don't know... Strange, I guess. I just never imagined Holly and Harry to form such a close relationship.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry says, firmly gripping the steering wheel.

"Just... Where are we going?"

"Zayn's." Harry answers, plainly.

"W-Why?"

"Because, I need to talk with him"

"So, why'd you bring me along?"

"Because, I don't know, Zayn said that Mina had to talk to you about something, apparently?"

Oh. So Harry and I aren't actually going out anywhere for any reason, were just going to Zayn's Dollhouse. I thought we would've gone to a park or restaurant or something, but no.

"By the way, why were you and Holly in your bedroom instead of cleaning?" Harry asks, not looking at me but concentrating on the road.

"She told me things"

"Things?"

"Yeah. Things." I repeat, looking out the window at the drops of rain gliding down.

"What things, exactly?"

"I don't think she'd want me telling you what she told me"

"Juliet." Harry says, sternly.

"She... She told me you guys kissed."

"Why would she tell you that?"

"Because I just w-"

"It's not your business, Juliet." After Harry says that, we both go silent, as I regret even asking Holly why her and Dakota were fighting yesterday.

| Zayn's Dollhouse |

"Hello, Zayn" I greet Zayn as he invites Harry and I in.

"Juliet," Zayn nods, "uh, Mina is upstairs, she said she needed to talk to you about something."