fifty six

-
Holly
-

| 12:47AM |

"No!" I scream in fear at the top of my lungs, bolting up from my awful slumber with rapid breath and a racing, thought-filled mind.

Harry awakes immediately after the sound of my ear piercing scream echoes throughout the claustrophobic room.

"What happened?!" Harry asks, worry in his sleepy green eyes.

I lye back down on the bouncy bed, bringing the thin, fluffy blanket up to my chest.

"Just a nightmare." I breathe out.

Harry lies back down, our faces inches apart in the small double bed.

Harry kisses my forehead before kindly telling me to go back to sleep.

I turn my body the other way, facing the plain brick wall of the small motel Harry and I staying at.

My eyes are fully awake and so is my mind, there is no way in hell I can go easily back into sleep mode after that horrifying nightmare.

I've had nightmares in my time being a doll, but none like this. This really made me scared...it felt so real.

I had dreamt that Harry and I had already planned to ditched The Dollhouse with this guy called Jax, and I had found out Liz was the killer in The Dollhouse all along and then I violently stabbed her repeatedly and after that, to bring me to the hottest boiling point of fright, I had randomly murdered Dakota.

It was a gruesomely explicit dream, filled with blood and gore. The terrible scenes replay in my mind.

Great, this the last thing I need: To be scared. I don't want to be scared and tired for tomorrow, I want to be up, ready, and full of adrenaline...because I've been waiting for tomorrow for a very long time, six months to be specific.

Tomorrow Harry and I are going to ditch the dolls and The Dollhouse. I'm so excited to start living as I should be; a normal eighteen year old girl.

It feels really odd referring to myself as a 'normal eighteen year old girl' because in all honesty, I feel nothing of one. I really hope I get to experience being a normal eighteen year old girl without my - soon to be - past of being a doll reflecting onto everything I do. I just want to forget about when I was a doll so I can be an eighteen year old again, especially before I soon turn nineteen.

After what feels like hours plainly staring at the plain brick wall thinking about my scary nightmare, I finally fall asleep.

| 8:30AM |

"Holly," Harry whispers, stroking my cheek with his finger, waking me up from my short sleep.

My eyes are blinded by the shining sun beaming through the tall window of the motel.

I put my hand over my eyebrows, creating shade for my eyes to see properly.

"G'Morning, Harry" I say with a small yawn.

Harry gets out of the uncomfortable bed, exposing his toned, tanned, half naked body. "I had an awful sleep." he says.

"You're telling me." I reply, hugging the thin blanket.

Harry stretches, "Okay," he yawns, "we gotta get going."

I groan with tiredness and pull the blanket over my head.

Harry walks over to my side of the bed and pulls the blanket away from my head.

"I just want to sleep forever" I say.