forty one

-

Juliet

-

Its 11:50PM and Evie, Lola, Liz and I are in the bathroom, brushing our teeth and wiping off our overly done makeup. We were gonna stay up until Holly and Harry come back, but they probably won't come back for a while if they've been gone for this long already.

I don't know why, but for me, it'll most likely be hard falling asleep. Only reason being Holly and Harry. And what really, really annoys me is that I shouldn't care about where they are, what they're doing or if they are together. I trust Holly one hundred percent and to be honest, I don't even know why all this jealousy and anxiety arrives within me when she's with Harry. I'm just gonna try and not worry about it.

"Did one of you guys put my toothbrush somewhere?" Evie asks.

"Oh yeah, while I was cleaning I put it on your top cabinet" Liz says, washing her face.

"Top cabinet?" Evie sighs, "you know how short I am."

"Sorry, Eves" Liz says, walking back into the bedroom.

Evie steps on a small stool to get her toothbrush from the top cabinet, and stupidly but hilariously falls over, tripping over her own feet. Lola and I absolutely crack up laughing really loudly, and Liz hears us and walks in.

"What's going- Are you okay, Evie?" Liz tries not to laugh as she assists Evie.

"Haha, I'm fine," Evie says, getting up and brushing herself off, "got my toothbrush at least."

"What's happening?" Dakota comes in, tired with messy hair.

"Nothing, Evie just fell" Lola chuckles.

After Evie brushes her teeth, Lola, Liz, Dakota, Evie and I all hop into bed, Lola still having the giggles from Evie's accident. Shorty, were all in deep sleeps. Surprisingly me too... I thought I'd be awake thinking about Holly and Harry all night.

-

Holly

-

It's a little past midnight and Harry and I are still at the restaurant, hand in had and drinking what seems to us like our millionth shot of vodka. Both of us are pissed drunk, laughing at things that make absolutely no sense and just blabbering on about anything and everything.

"The restaurant will be closing soon, sir" A short waitress with bleach blond hair says.

Harry pays for everything, most likely paying way over the original price.

Harry and I quickly scurry out of the restaurant, giggling. The breeze and cold outside has been replaced by some minor warmth, so I decide to take off my coat and just hold it in my hand.

Harry and I walk to his car. We both know he's way too drunk to drive, but eh? Take a risk.

"This is a bad idea to drive, Harry" I say, buckling my seatbelt.

"What's the worst that can happen? I get a fine? Who cares" Harry chuckles, carelessly and turns on the car.

Harry starts driving, and to my surprise, nothing's going wrong, he's just driving a little too fast and has drove past a stoplight, oh well.

"I told you that it wasn't safe to drive" I say, stumbling over my own words.

Harry drives up to a cliff, we're obviously not able to fall off the cliff with the car because were just far enough to see the sparkling stars and glowing full moon.

Harry opens his mouth to speak, but I just stare into his eyes and I feel almost hypnotised to kiss him, like an illusion... So I do. I kiss Harry. I couldn't help it, my brain was swirling due to the alcohol and I was desperate for Harry's touch. It isn't just a little peck, as well, more like a long, passionate kiss.

I honestly didn't think this night could get any better, but then Harry speaks the words I never, ever thought I'd hear.

"I love you, Holly"

A/N: THIS WAS THE AWKWARD-EST CHAPTER IVE EVER WRITTEN