thirty five

-

Harry

-

"I started the fire."

My jaw drops. Juliet started the fire. It's definitely hard to believe. I don't know whether she can be lying to get attention or not, but this is a big deal to me.

"You couldn't have? How?" I ask with a confused expression.

"The night of the fire, Sarah told me she was just gonna go downstairs to have some medicine. After a while I got a bit worried, and I went down to see Sarah wasn't in the kitchen, so I don't know why, but I checked the dungeon next... I got one of the flame torches to look around the dungeon, and accidentally stumbled over something, causing me to fall, and for the flame torch to fall with me. The flames were already spreading, but really slowly. I was panicking, so I really quickly ran back to bed... But it was just moments after the fire alarm went off." Juliet explains, looking down.

"You started the..."

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to, I fell"

"Juliet... How could you have not of told me?!" I almost yell, anger bursting in my voice.

"I," Juliet trails off, "Please don't kill me"

"I..." I take a second, "Won't." I sigh in defeat.

I know I meant to kill Sarah for starting the fire, but I know I can't kill Juliet. In someway she's special to me. Yeah, she's nosy, arrogant and annoying, but on the flip side she's honest, beautiful and sensitive. I know Juliet and I's romantic love story past is in the past, but I can't let go of the tiny bit of love I still save only for Juliet. I can't let her go.

"Thank you" Juliet breathes out and hugs me.

I push Juliet off of me, "I'm not happy with you Juliet. I wish you told me. Your own fucking best friend died all because of a stupid assumption I wish wasn't so easy to make. Next time you do something so fucking dumb, at least tell me."

"I'm sorry..." Juliet frowns.

"Well, sorry isn't going to bring Sarah back to life, is it?"

"I said I'm sorry!" Juliet yells and puts her head in her hands.

"I'll see you later Juliet" I quietly say, leaving the room.

I go downstairs to go find Holly, and I see her chatting away with Dakota, Macy and Maxine. When she sees me she bids goodbye to them and walks over to where I am.

"You're back!" Holly smiles.

"Yeah... I see you've met Maxine." I nod.

"Yeah, her eyes are so pretty, and she's, like, the nicest person ever. Surprised she's married to Clive."

Holly and I break into conversation when Maxine yells out Holly's name and makes a gesture for her to come over.

"I'm sorry, I-"

"Go ahead, Holly" I wink and she leaves.

I sit on the bar stool alone, a shot in front of me, as I look at my fingers in boredom.

"Holly's got the whole package, hasn't she?" I hear a soft voice say. I turn to my left to recognise Liam sitting down on a stool next to me.

"Yeah..." I reply.

"Eh, but I still think Juliet is better. There's something about her" Liam shrugs.

"Honestly, I don't even want to hear Juliet's name at the moment. She's been pissing me of lately." I roll my eyes.

"How?"

"Her jealousy is astounding. She's completely oblivious to any situation. Her arrogance and rudeness isn't worth to tolerate. It's like her mind works differently to others, like she has a certain urge to annoy the fucking life out of me all the time"

"Yeah, yeah, you say that, but you love Juliet for her flaws."

"Whatever."

For the rest of the night I just sit with Liam and talk about the most random things and ask each other random questions. He asks me a lot about Juliet, it's annoying. He has to realise Juliet and I's relationship ended a long time ago.

-

Holly

-

"So, what're you all about, Ara?" Maxine asks Ara, smiling.

"Bands. Bands, bands, bands. Bands that play music, bands that sing, bands that play instruments, bands that are bands, bands. Bands." Ara says with a straight face.

"I'm guessing you like bands?" Maxine laughs.

"Yep." Ara nods.

Tonight was the first time I met Maxine and I can say she is absolutely beautiful. She has stunning blue eyes that pop with all the mascara she has applied neatly on her long eyelashes, black straight hair with a fringe, pale skin and a petite body size. She's really nice, too, and she seems to get everyone's personality out of them. Like, when I first met Ara, she was really shy, but Ara's first encounters with Maxine, she seems comfortable.

Ara, Maxine, Macy and I all laugh and smile as we enjoy our conversation, and Mina comes to join.

"Hi, everyone!" Mina says, "All looking absolutely lovely tonight!"

We all greet and thank Mina.

"Holly, can I steal you for a few minutes?" Mina smiles at me, kindly.

"Sure" I smile back and Mina and I's arms lock.

Mina and I walk upstairs.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Fran's room. You have to see her wardrobe, it's literally amazing. She has everything. And I know you love fashion."

Once Mina and I are upstairs, we slowly walk around the never ending hallways.

"Tonight's been great" Mina says.

"It has! It's been so much fun, and I haven't seen you in ages."

"Ugh, I know" Mina rolls her glowing green eyes.

"I love your dress, by the way" I say, eyeing Mina's plain high heels and white two piece lace outfit that really brings out her great curves.

"Thank you! Zayn actually picked this out for me"

"Damn. He's got good taste." I say. Mina and I chuckle.

"Ugh, I seriously think Niall has the biggest Dollhouse. It's like a maze here, god." Mina says, looking around.

I actually don't mind the long walks through the upstairs of Niall's Dollhouse. It's so pretty... With old, authentic paintings, and golden furniture. I love the enchanted historic feel you get walking in the hallways.

"Finally, Fran's room is just two doors down. You're gonna be amazed. Fran has pretty good fashion sense."

Mina and I walk until we both stop at Fran's bedroom door. Mina slowly opens the door a crack.

"Oh, yeah, and by the way, stop trying to steal Harry away from Juliet."

And that's the last thing Mina says before she powerfully throws me into the room and locks the door. It only takes me a millisecond before I realise, even in complete darkness, where I am.

The death room.

A/N: I was reading through comments on my previous chapters and I remember joking that I was six years old and everyone believed me... Okay... Not really six, everyone.

I'm 3.