eight

-

Holly

-

Harry picks up Jess's body from her bed, with a plain expression worn upon his face. That's when I realise, this was no accident. And how Evie, Liz and Dakota look at me, their facial expressions say they know Jess's death wasn't an accident either.

After Harry carries Jess bridal style out of the room, probably planning to dump her body in the lake outside, Evie, Liz and Dakota come up to me. Liz moves her eyes to the door, motioning for us to get out.

After we're just outside of the bedroom, Evie, Liz and Dakota start talking about different things all at the same time.

"Guys! One at a time!" I whisper-yell.

"I think we know who murdered Jess" Liz whispers, her breathing rapid.

"Juliet!" Dakota says, a little to loud. I tell her to shush.

"Why do you guys think that?" I ask the three girls.

"Jess had a little cold before she got massively sick, so it was normal for her coughing" Evie says, nodding at Liz and Dakota.

"Yeah, so when Juliet got her water and closed the door, she obviously poisoned the water" Dakota says, finishing Evie's sentence.

"What? Juliet wouldn't do that" I say, shaking my head. Juliet is the nicest person ever. Sure, she's close with Harry, but would she really go to the extreme of poisoning her friend just to please him?

"Yes! You know Juliet would do something like th-" Dakota is cut off by Anna opening the door.

"What're you guys doing?" She asks, confused.

"Nothing, just comforting Liz, she was best friends with Jess so-" Anna cuts Dakota off once again.

"We're all trying to comfort each other, don't be selfish. Just come in the room" Anna says, rolling her eyes and walking into the room. We follow her.

Everyone's sitting down on there own beds, crying softly. The sight makes Dakota, Evie and I lightly cry, but for Liz, it makes her cry hysterically. I feel so sorry for her. Liz and Jess were the best of friends.

I sit down on Anna's bed next to Lola and take in what just happened. I doubt Juliet would poison Jess, she's too nice, and Juliet and Jess were pretty close.

"Do you know how she died?" I whisper to Lola. Lola shrugs. I look at Juliet. She's bawling her eyes out. Okay, there's no way Juliet murdered Jess, she's crying like crazy! But is she crying because she's sad for Jess's death, or that she had to possibly murder her?

"Um, Holly, can I talk to you outside?" Lola unexpectedly says. Before I can answer, Lola grabs my hand gently and walks me out of the room, locking the door behind her.

"Yeah?" I ask, my eyebrow shooting up.

"You cannot tell anyone what I am about to tell you" Lola says, quietly.

"I won't tell anyone" I pinky promise with Lola.

"There's a doll helping Harry kill us all" Lola whispers.

"I know, so does Dakota, Evie and Liz" Lola looks at me confused.

"Oh..." Lola says.

"Lola, are you helping Harry?" I ask her, biting my lip.

"What? No! But I know who is" Lola says, taking a deep breath. I stand there confused.

"It's Juliet"

"Why are you so sure?" I ask, crossing my arms.