Chapter 51

I woke up first the next morning. I untangled myself from Will carefully so I wouldn’t wake him up.

He looked so serene, there was no tension, stress or worry visible.

I grabbed one of his t shirt and a pair of panties before I walked out of the bedroom. I was sore but it wasn’t that bad.

Last night had been amazing.  I doubted it would be like that with any other man. I wondered if he enjoyed any of it or if he hated it. Maybe he was too focused on being gentle with me.

Compared to an older woman who had experience, I probably wasn’t great. He may have enjoyed them more then me for that reason.

The thought kind of dragged me down a bit the more I thought about it. Last night, I had no idea what I had been doing.

I sighed and made myself a cup of coffee.

“Rainah?” Will called, coming out of the bedroom in just his boxers. He smiled when he saw me in the kitchen.

“I thought you’d sleep in a little bit.” I said, my voice was glum from my earlier thoughts.

“I think I woke up a few minutes after you got up because you weren’t there.” He came over to me and tilted up my chin so he could look into my eyes. “What’s wrong, beauty? Did I hurt you?”

“No, no.” I hurried to reassure him. “I’m just thinking.”

“About?” he persisted, I could tell he wasn’t going to let up until I told him. He thought I was regretting it or something.

“Was I…okay for you last night? Did you enjoy that at all?” I asked quickly, blushing.

“You were amazing.” He pecked my lips. “Perfect.”

“But not as good as other women.” I muttered.

“Rainah,” he sighed. “I can promise you were because I’m in love with you, unlike them.”

I smiled a bit at that.

“Are you in any pain?” he asked again.

“A bit sore but that was expected.” I replied. “It was well worth it.”

He grinned and kissed me tenderly.

We both ate breakfast together before we got dressed.

“Any idea what we are doing today?” I asked him.

“You get to open presents at the house.” He reminded me.

I groaned, not excited at all. Will just laughed at me.

My phone buzzed on the table, I went into the living room and snatched it up and found two messages from a hidden number. Fear set in before I could even read them.

I haven’t forgotten you

Don’t let your guard down

“Will.” I called, my voice was shaky.

He ran to me, saw the phone and took it to read the messages. He swore and grabbed the jeep keys.

“Come on.” He grabbed my hand and we went down to the car. “We’re going to the house.”

What had he done? I knew he had been planning something, but the questions were where and with who? When would he make his move? Was he doing it now?