Chapter 54

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!!

This story is being changed to restricted. I'll explain at the end of the chapter!

I am warning you now, do not continue if you are easily disturbed. i shouldve said this last chapter...

Enjoy

“Rainah! Wake up! Please, Rainah!” I heard a voice frantically yelling at me.

I slowly got my senses back and became aware of sharp pain in my leg that made me cry out. I was on a cold, hard floor.

I opened my eyes and looked around, taking in my surroundings. The walls and floors were grey, large boxes were against a few walls. There was only one door and a very small window.

I was incredibly disoriented and confused. What the hell was going on? Where was I?

I suddenly recalled the events that got me here. My father had taken me when I left Will’s apartment, he injured my knee to keep me from escaping and he sedated me. I guess I was now at Paul’s warehouse. It definitely looked how I had imagined it.

There was no sign of my father. Where had he gone? He wouldn’t just take me and leave me here for awhile.

I checked for my cell phone but it was gone. I assumed my father had taken it. He wasn’t stupid enough to leave it with me but i guess I hoped he may have forgotten it.

Where had the voice that woke me come from?

“Rainah!” I heard Will call my name across the room.

I sat upright and saw he was probably forty feet away from me. I took a minute just staring at him.

His jaw and cheek were bruised, he had a small bump on the side of his head. His lip was split and had a small trail of dried blood down his chin.

He was tied to a chair that had spots of blood underneath it.

His warm hazel eyes burned into mine, I saw the worry and anger in his eyes.

I had missed him so much over just two days. I felt relieved seeing him alive and breathing. Just being in the same room as him, even though we were in danger, made me feel more secure.

I tried to get up and go to him but I couldn’t get up due to the pain in my knee. I fell back down on my butt.

I looked around for my father once again, he should have noticed I was awake and tried to get up.

“He’s not here, he left a few minutes ago.” Will spoke.

Why would he leave? I would think he’d stay here and start the torture. Maybe he was waiting until he knew I was awake and aware of what was going on.

I looked back at Will, trying to find the source of the blood on the floor. I doubted it was just from a split lip so I assumed it was from the ropes that held him.

“Are you alright?” we both asked at the same time.

“You answer first.” He said, staring at me intently.

It would be just like Will to make sure I was okay even though he has been held captive, tied up for two days.

“You’ve been here for two days, you answer.” I insisted, starting to crawl towards him, trying to ignore the pain.

“I’ve been better but I’m okay.” He replied, glancing at the door. “You need to get out of here before he comes back.”

“Not without you.” I said with determination. There was no way in hell he could persuade me to go.