Chapter 15

hey guys! i was on vacation with no freakin internet so there was no way to upload.

anyways please comment and give me feedback! thank you

I woke up to Rainah’s thrashing and whimpering from her nightmares. I shook her awake like last night and, also like last night, she ended up crying in my arms.

She calmed back down fairly quickly and before she could fall back to sleep, we heard a light knock on the bedroom door.

“Shit, Lily!” She exclaimed quietly, jumping out of my arms and running to the door before I could react.

She opened the door and Lily stood there, eyes red, crying and sniffling.

“It’s alright, love. It was just a dream.” Rainah soothed, stroking her hair as Lily clung to her. “Let’s go sit on the couch, okay?”

“Okay.” Lily whispered. She clutched Rainah’s hand as they walked out of the bedroom.

I hate their father for all he has made this family go through. They all deserved so much better. Rainah, Sky and Lily have all been scarred by him. Hell, he murdered their brother, his own son and then tries to rape his daughter! I hope he rots in hell.

I got up and walked to the doorway to see how they were doing.

Rainah sat on the couch with Lily on her lap, Lily was calming down now. They hadn’t noticed me yet.

“What was it this time?” Rainah asked, gently.

“He came here and killed you.” She said, taking a deep, shaky breath.

“He doesn’t know where we are, Lily. We’re safe here.”

I decided to say something. I walked over and sat on the couch next to them. “I’m not letting him touch you,” I said to Lily. “any of you.” I added, looking at Rainah.

“Thanks, Will.” Lily gave me a small smile. “I’m gonna go back to bed.”

“Goodnight, Lily.” Rainah called as she went back into her room.

We both walked back into the bedroom and layed down, she lyed close to me and I wrapped my arms around her.

“Thank you.” She said, tiredly.

“Any time.” I replied.

Then we both fell asleep.

In the morning, once Sky and Lily were ready for their neighbors to take them to school, Rainah and I hopped in the Jeep and went to school.

“Mind if I stop for coffee?” I asked her, noticing we were slightly early. I was tired from last night, but I didn’t mind. I just needed to be awake for teaching. She could probably use the energy too.

“Alright, mind if I get something small?” she asked, biting her lip again.

“Of course!” I replied, smiling at her.

I drove to a Starbucks and ran in, leaving Rainah in the car, to get us coffee.

I got a grande cappacino for myself and a small frappe mocha for Rainah. I figured she’d like the chocolate and it was still a small like she had asked so I hoped this was okay.

I paid and went back to the car.

“I didn’t know what you wanted so I got a small mocha.” I handed it to her. She smiled and took a sip. “Is it okay?”

“It’s actually really good.” She grinned at me. “Thank you.”

I drove to school and dropped Rainah off two blocks away. I felt bad about that but we both knew no one could see us together.

Five minutes later I was walking into the gym to teach my first class of PE.

kind of a pointless chapter, i know its not my best.

thanks for reading please vote and comment

<3

tori