Chapter 18

mega upload because i took forever to upload, might be a while for the next one too but stick with me. im trying.

please vote and comment!

Will and I made tacos tonight based on Lily’s request. I cooked the meat while he put lettuce, tomato, cheese and tortillas on the table.

“Why can’t I cook the meat?” Will whined playfully as I set it on the table.

“Because either you’ll burn yourself or we all get food poisoning.” I replied, smirking. I had done both of these things before and I wasn’t excited to repeat the process.

“Aw, but it would be a learning expirence.” He pouted like a child.

I laughed. “You sound so much like a teacher.”

“Good, I’m supposed to.” He grinned and called Sky and Lily.

“Yay tacos!” Lily exclaimed, jumping up and down.

“You better get some before I eat it all.” Will teased her.

She grinned at him and started grabbing her serving. Sky followed Lily’s lead, smiling.

I grabbed a plate and started serving myself. One soft taco shell, a spoonful of beef, lots of lettuce and tomato. I looked at Will’s plate and he had 2 tacos that could barely hold everything he threw in.

“Sky, Lily,” I said, getting their attention. “We are going to meet Will’s parents at their house tomorrow, okay?”

“Will Xavier and Zoey be there?” Sky asked, looking a little nervous.

“Yes, they live there.” I told her, smiling reassuringly even though I was freaked about it.

She relaxed a bit after I said this. Lily just looked excited.

I picked up my taco and took a bite. As I chewed it, it seemed like I could taste the calories and fat as they slid down my throat.

I looked up and Will caught my eye, he smiled at me and mouthed ‘good job’.

The girls ate, oblivious to my challenge of eating, which was good.

After dinner, I got the girls to do the dishes so that I could go try to pick something nice to wear tomorrow. Or at least something better then sweatpants.

I went into the bedroom and looked through my bags. I quickly ran into two problems. First, I had no idea what I should wear and second, I don’t have nice clothes, they are too expensive and I never wear them.

I grabbed my phone and texted Dani quickly.

Hey, sos meeting wills parents tomorrow, nothing to wear! Help plz! L

A few minutes later, she responded.

Sry rain, I doubt I hav anything that will fit u, ur reeeeeally skinny

I sighed in frustration, I texted her a quick thank you before I started to pace.

I could ask Zoey or Xavier for help. But would they ask questions? Well, Xavier knows a lot but Zoey doesn’t. she might have something that could work for me…

I groaned and fell back onto the bed.

“Having fun?” Will smirked at me as he came into the room. He looked at my clothes sprawled out on the ground all over the floor and back at me. “Why…?” he trailed off.