Chapter 25

I think i did well on this chapter, let me know! check out my note at the bottom!

***WILL’S POV***

WEDNESDAY NIGHT

I parked in my parents driveway, Sky and Lily were talking in the back. Rainah was staring out the window.

None of them were as nervous as the first time they came here. In fact, Sky and Lily seemed completely fine. Rainah, however, did not.

The girls hopped out and walked into the house while I walked around to Rainah’s side of the car.

“Come on, beauty.” I said, opening her door. I had taken to calling her beautiful or beauty as a nickname. I had called her Angel a few times too. Rain and Rainah are so overused, I wanted something special.

She blushed and hopped out, grabbing my hand as we walked into the house.

When we walked in, we heard people already in the dining room.

“Hello, Rainah.” My mother greeted her with a hug. “Will, would you mind helping me bring in the food?”

“Sure.” I replied. I squeezed Rainah’s hand before I let go.

I entered the kitchen and grabbed a huge bowl that had tortellini in it.

“Did you ask her yet?” my mom asked me.

I knew what she was talking about, talking to Rainah about moving here.

“I want her to be comfortable with you guys so I’m waiting until this weekend to ask.”

She sighed. “Alright, dear.”

“Oh, mom? Do you think Sky and Lily could hang out here Friday night?”

“Sure! Mind if I ask why?”

“I asked Rainah out and I know she’d feel bad if we left them home alone.”

She grinned at me before grabbing food to take back out.

We carried the food out and I was happy to see Rainah talking to my father. She seemed a bit more relaxed.

I took a seat next to her and started serving myself food. She grabbed a smaller serving and started slowly eating.

I tried my hardest not to watch her expression as she ate. The few times I slipped up, she looked pained.

I wished that there was some way I could help her but I knew she would have to help herself first. The fight was between her mind and her eating disorder. I couldn’t fight all of that for her. Sometimes the best I can do is be there for her.

After dinner, my parents cleaned up and the rest of us went downstairs.

I sat down on a chair and pulled Rainah over to sit on my lap.

We watched Lily, Sky, Zoey and Xavier play a few rounds of Mario Kart.

Rainah moved so that her face was pressed into my neck, her legs were over my lap and her arms were in her lap.

“You okay?” I whispered so only she could hear.

“Tired.” She mumbled into my skin.

I kissed her forehead before I spoke to the others. “Sky, Lily, we should head home. Your sister is exhausted and we all have school tomorrow.”

“Are you carrying her?” Sky asked me.

Rainah stirred and stood. “No, he’s not.”

We all went upstairs and said goodbye before we went back home to go to bed.