79

I'm back witches!!! And guess who passed all of her classes???? It's me!!!

Thank you for your patience 😘

Happy Reading :)

[•]

Both sets of alarms started going off at five am. Avery's eyes swung open and she reached for her phone and turned it off. Ian turned to his side and turned his alarm off before sitting up and placing his feet on the floor.

The second his alarm goes off, Ian is usually ready to start his day. Avery on the other hand, needs another five minutes just for her brain to register what she should do next.

"Good morning," Ian muttered. Knowing he wasn't going to get a response from her for another fifteen minutes, he made his way downstairs to start the coffee.

Soon enough, he was making his way back upstairs with two cups of coffee in his hands.  He had planned on making a nice breakfast for Annabelle and Avery but quickly decided that it was too early.

Cereal will just have to do this morning. 

Avery was still in bed. Her eyes were open, but she wouldn't be fully awake until she finished at least one of the cups of coffee that were in Ian's hands.

The second the smell hit her nose, Avery sat up in the bed.

"Good morning," Ian placed the cup in her hand before taking his place beside her.

He should be getting ready for the day, but the moments like this with Avery were special to him. Just the two of them, talking not necessary.

"Good morning," Avery muttered after ten minutes of sipping on hot coffee.

"There she is," Ian teased and Avery gave him a blank stare.

"Don't start,"

"I've never met anyone so dependent on coffee." Ian shook his head with a smile.

"I wouldn't say I'm dependent," Avery shrugged before finishing the last of her coffee.

"Just a very vital part in you being human," Ian shrugged and Avery nodded with half a smile.

"Very vital," she nodded. She stared at him for a moment, her empty mug in front of her and with a small sigh, Ian got out of bed.

"I'll get you another cup," he said and Avery gave him a full smile.

"Thank you," she replied and Ian grumbled a you're welcome as he made his way down the stairs.