CHAPTER 33 [blocked]

Last night was probably the funniest night I've had in months. Being out with all of the guys, letting loose and just having fun felt amazing, just like highschool. Its like all my worries just went away the second i walked into the club and so did everyone elses, all that mattered was that we were together having fun like old times. Jack didnt leave my side all night, are you suprised? He seemed very pleased with the outfit he picked out for me and I don't blame him, I loved it as well. Although, it was very different to what I would normally wear on a night out and more close to Jacks style. Jack dresssed me in some black cargo trousers (that werent too baggy) and switched things up with a very blingy silver top with an open back along with some silver heeled boots I had. Like I said, very different to what I would've chosen to wear but I liked that Jack put his own twist on it, not that it stayed on for long after we left the club anyway.

"I need something for this headache before I kill someone" Molly groans as she comes down the stairs, "someone get her something because if she's killing anyone its me" Zach quickly says, "well if I'd be killing you then you should be the most motivated person to get me some" Molly glares in his direction. Zach takes that as a hint and leaves to find some asprin in the kitchen. "I swear to fuck, who let me drink that much ast night" Jonah tumbles down the stairs, "you broke the fucking table when we got in" Daniel says, "what" Jonah's eyes go wide as he glances over at the broken table at the side of room. "How" he asks, "you fucking sat on it" Jack laughs beside me, "please tell me you didnt get it on video" he asks as he rubs his temples and plops himself down on the couch.

"I'll send it you" Corbyn laughs, "dont listen to Daniel it looks fucking amazing" I mock him, everyone else joins in on the last few words. Jonah grunts before shoving a pillow over his face. A few seconds later Zach reappears with some asprin and a water bottle, "you cant be mean to me for the rest of the day if I give you this" he says as he approaches Molly. "Give me the asprin before i bite your fingers off one by one" he says to him, "promise yull be nice to me" he smirks, "fucking hell fine I will if it means I gt my asprin" she groans as he hands it over to her with a sly smile. "Everyone heard that right, she has to be nice to me" Zachs says as he looks through everyone else in the room, we all agree and Molly flips us all over when she's finished chugging the water down.

"So, plans for today guys, what we doing" Corbyn asks, "I think our hangover have already decided to stay in bed all day" Jack laughs, "well then it's settles we're not leaving the house" I say, everyone agrees and Daniel and Corbyn begin to argue over what film to put on since we'll be doing nothing else today. "How you feeling" Jacks whispers in my ear, "sore" I say to him, "not surprised, how many times last night?" he asks me with a smirk, I roll my eyes before answering, "four, and thats not counting our quickie before we left to go mine" I whisper in his ear, "do you want to beat that later" he whispers in my ear seductively as he runs his fingers up and down my thighs, bearing in mind I only have my underwear and a t-shirt on. I grab his hand to stop going any further, "dont get your hopes up Avery" I say to him beofre pushing his ahnd away completely.

The door knocks loudly, interuptting us all, including Daniel and Corbyns arugment, "who the fuck is that" Molly groans, "I'll check" I laugh as I get up off the couch to answer the door. Daniel and Corbyn resume their arguement, even Molly is shouting at Zach for poking her depsite her promise to be nice to him all day, "you said you'd be nice" Zach shouts, "not when you're poking me to purposely annoy me" Molly screams before she starts hitting him with a pillow, "ahhhh, stop" Zach shouts as he covers his face from the pillow. I laugh at them before I turn to open the door to see whoever is on the other side. When I open the door I freeze a little when I realise who it was, "erm, hey Tate" I say after a few seconds of awkward silence.

She smiles at me before speaking which makes me feel a lot calmer, "hey, is Jonah there, I was suppose to come over today" she says perring over my shoulder, I look behind me to see Jonah on the couch, most likely asleep. "Yeah come in, I'll get him" I say letting her in. Her eyes go wide when she realises the crazieness of us all in the house, "we arent normally like this I promise" I say to her, she laughs, "Molly is going to kill Zach if you dont stop her" she says and I agree so I quickly rush over to pull the pillow from Mollys hands, "Molly, stop, you said you'd be nice" I say to her, "thank you Grace" Zachs says to me in relief, "see, someone cares about my well-being" Zach says to MollY, "yeah, it definitely isnt me" she rolls her eyes at him.