CHAPTER 32 [a night out]

"Come on Grace" Molly groans, "a night out is what you need" she says, "I cannot be bothered" I groan, "well I can since I came all the way to the boys' house to pull you out of Jacks bed" she says as she pulls the covers off of me. "Fuck sake" I groan, "I dont have a choice do I?" I ask her, "nope, all the boys are coming, you have to" she shrugs as she walks out the room, "and hurry up, Daniels making pancakes" I hear her shout when she leaves the room. I pull myself out of the bed and pull one of Jacks many t-shirts over my head before walking downstairs, the smell of freshly cooked pancakes leading the way.

"You must be in a good mood if you're making everyone pancakes" I say as I walk into the kitchen to be greeted my Daniel hovering over the stove, flipping pancakes one after the other. "Yeah well I thought everyone could use a good breakfast" he smiles at me, I sit myself down on the counter next to him. "So, how you feeling" he asks me, "Jack told you" I ask him, "he didn't tell us the full story exactly, just said Gabbie knows and I just wanted to see if you're okay that's all" he smiles, "why is everyone so worried if I'm okay, its Gabbie everyone should be checking up on" I roll my eyes, and its true. Everyone seems so worried about me but its not even me who they should be worried about. Gabbie is the one who just found out I am the reason her and Jack broke up, the reason why she is moving back home and the reason for her heartbreak these past few months,

"I know how guilty you get, I know you care about everyone else's feelings over yourself so I knew this would be hard on you, I'm just making sure you're not going to disappear on us all again for another 3 years" Daniel jokes, "as I recall, that wasn't my choice" I say to him, "I wouldn't blame you if you did it again" Daniel says, "well I just got you guys back I don't want to leave" I say to him, "you mean you just got Jack back" he says as he plops down a few pancakes onto a plate. "No, I mean all of you, not just Jack" I say and he cracks a small smile at the corner of his lips. "Just promise me you're okay?" he asks me again, I nod slightly, "I'm good Daniel, just very hungry" I say which makes him laugh a little, "help me bring these plates in for everyone" he asks holding two up in his hands. I smile at him and grab another two plates in my own hands before following him out of the kitchen.

I notice that Jack has saved me a seat beside him when we walk into the front room to join everyone. I make my way over to him, giving him one of the two plates I'm holding before I sit down and snuggle up to his side. He pulls a large blanket over the top of us just as Jonah turns on a Harry Potter film for all of us to watch, I believe its Harry Potter and the half-blood prince. We eat our pancakes together, watching the film, laughing and discussing our favourite parts and often getting in heated arguments with Jonah when one of us pronounce a name or spell wrong. I must say, I missed this and I'm happier than ever knowing that this is our new normal and I'm hoping that it can stay like this forever because if I was to leave these guys again I'm afraid that this time, I might not be able to find my way back.

"Babe, you'll look good in anything you wear" Jack says as we start getting ready for our night out, "all of my clothes are over at my apartment" I groan as I jump onto the bed, "maybe you just need some destressing" he smirks as he crawls on top of me, I smirk to myself knowing what's about to happen. Jack begins to kiss down my neck, sucking hard at my sweet spot, him finding it almost instantly. I moan slightly as he licks over the new hickey he just placed there. "Just let me take care of you" he says into my ear before joining our lips together in a very heated kiss. Almost instantly his tongue starts to explore my mouth, my hips starts to jolt forward trying to gain any friction possible but Jack uses his hands to hold my hips down.

He pulls away from the kiss and looks up and down my body from on top of me, "you've always loved stealing my clothes haven't you" he says when he notices the top I stole this morning, "they're comfortable" I say to him, "so comfortable that you don't wear anything underneath" he says lowly, "which is perfect for me" he winks at me as he lowers his body down on mine and starts to kiss the insides of my thighs. My hand tangles in his curls as he sucks hard, I try to stop myself from moaning knowing that Corbyn is only next door and the others are god knows where. "Stop teasing, this isn't very stress relieving when I'm anticipating all the time" I groan down at him, his face lifts up to look me in my eyes with a smirk, "as you wish princess" he says before yanking my pants down onto the floor and pushing two of his fingers into me, his rings giving me a cold sensation.

"Fuck" I groan as his pace quickens, my body starts to wriggle at the feeling. I close my eyes in pleasure and in a split second his fingers are replaced with his tongue, "shit" I moan out loudly at the surprise. My legs lock around Jacks neck, stopping him from pulling away form me even though I don't think he was planning on doing that anytime soon. I start to grip Jacks curls tightly as I feel him moan against my skin from the feeling. He quickly pulls away from me to join his lips back onto mine aggressively. I snake my hand down to pull his joggers down to palm him through his pants, Jacks teeth pull on my bottom lip at the pleasure I give him, "fuck" he means before pulling away form me completely to pull his boxers down around his ankles along with his joggers.

Jack lowers his body onto mine before teasing me by rubbing his tip along my folds, "I swear to fuck Jack if you don't fuck me now, you're getting no pussy for a month" I warn him, without a second to waste he thrusts himself into me, going as deep as possible, "Jack" I scream, he quickly covers my mouth, we both start laughing a little at how loud I was, knowing that there was no way everyone else in the house didn't know exactly what as going on by now. He pace starts to quicken, going harder and faster each time. He pushes one of legs over his shoulder for a better angle, hitting me in ways I've never felt before, Jack moans at the feeling, his hands till over my mouth stopping me from screaming out, I moan against his hand. My fingers dig into his back since I cant scream, "fuck Grace" he groans as his thrusts become sloppier an I know he's nearly done.

There are two more thrusts before he pulls of me and collapses by my side. The sound of our breaths fills the silence, "fuck" Jack says, "I'll never get tired of that" I say, "you best not" he says beside me. I roll over so my face is hovering over his before joining our lips together, Jacks hand snake around my neck to deepen the kiss. "Did it work" he asks when I pull away, "works every time" I wink at him before pulling myself away to stand up however a slightly wobble, finding it hard to maintain my balance. "Damn I fucked you good" I hear Jack laugh behind me. I roll my eyes and throw a pillow from off the floor at him, "get changed, you need to take me home so I can pick an outfit for tonight" I say to him, "fine" he groans as he pulls up his boxers and then his joggers.

I search for my jeans that I came here in before pulling them off the floor from under a pile of Jacks many dirty t-shirts. I pull them up onto my legs and tie Jacks t-shirt up around my waist, without any effort of getting changed into anything else. "The guys are going to kill us" I say when Jack pulls a hoodie over his head as we walk out his bedroom, "I doubt they heard" he says, "oh we fucking heard" Daniel shouts from downstairs. Me and Jack turn to each other in fits of laughter, unable to contain it, "sorry" we both say as we start walking down the stairs, "you could've at least waiting until later tonight where we would've been drunk" Jonah says, "she need a stress relief" Jack says, I elbow him in the side as I walk off towards the door. "Wait where are you going?" Zach asks, "to go get clothes, I have nothing to wear and I don't feel like going naked" I shout back, "I'm sure Jack wouldn't mind that" Molly shouts, I throw my finger up at her before we leave to head off to my apartment to grab my clothes.

"Why not wear this?" Jack asks pulling outa plain black dress from my closet, "because I wanna be different" I say, "well I'm going to sit down because I clearly know nothing about fashion" he jokes when he plops onto my bed, "as I recall you helped me pick out my very first outfit for a party" I say to him, his eyes light up at the memory, "yeah, I did didn't I" he smiles, "you used to be such a party animal" I laugh as I continue to look through my closet for anything to wear, "I still am, you've only been out with me like once and that was with Gabbie, she never really got to see that side of me" he says, I tense up at her name. "Can we not talk about her" I ask him, "sorry, thought you were over it" he says hesitantly.

"No Jack" I say turning towards him, "I'm not over it, I stole a girls boyfriend, who was one of my best friends by the way" I say to him, "hey, hey" he says quickly walking over to me and holding both sides of my face, "I wasn't judging okay, I know how you feel about it all and I do too okay?" he says to me in attempts to calm me down. He looks into my eyes for a few more seconds before speaking again, "we are going to be okay, we always seem to make it through" he says. I nod, taking every word he said in and processing it before I do so. He pecks my lips, "so please can we just choose you a hot outfit to go out in tonight" he asks with a smirk. I roll my eyes at him and he drops his hands from my cheeks, "fine" I say, turning back to my closet. Jack stays standing next to me, peering over my shoulder, "help me pick an outfit then I know you're dying to choose what I go out in" I laugh. His smile grows bigger as he looks through my closet at my side, "I'm going to make you hotter than you already are babe" he says next to me, I just roll my eyes in response as we continue looking.