CHAPTER 20 [fictional emotion]

"Jack dont start this now" I groan, "start what" he laughs, "you and I both know you came here because you wanted to see me" Jack says and maybe he was right. I could've texted Jonah to come over and talk but instead I came to his house where I knew Jack would be. That familair magnetic pull is coming back and I'm not sure if I like it. "What if I did want to come and see you" I admit, before he gets a chance to talk I cut him off, "does that make me a bad friend for wanting to come and see my friends boyfriend" I get out, "because it feels shitty that I want to come and see you, I shouldn't want to come and see you" I run my hands through my hair.

Despite the fact he has a girlfriend, it still doesn't stop me from wanting to see him and wanting to kiss him and be close with him like I used to. I tried so hard to fight it but ever since he came back into my life it's been harder than expected. Jack coming back into my life has caused more problems than I can count. Not only is Jack cheating on his girlfriend with me but its causing problems for my friendship group that I've tried so hard to keep. Kay and Molly are constantly arguing over Zach and even if Molly doesn't want to admit it, I know she still feel something for him. You can tell by the way they look at each other that whatever 'ended' between them never did really end.

Not only is that increasing the tension in our friendship group but Tate all of a sudden believes me and Jonah have a thing going on since we've been together a lot recently but I cant help it, he was always there for me back at home and he's been here for me now with every thing that's happened with Jack. Jack, fuck Jack. If Gabbie finds out about me and him everything is over and our friendship group will be no more and that's what I'm worried about the most. Daniel hates me because of Jack but he doesn't understand that I cant help it, I tried, I really did try but no matter what I do nothing stops me from wanting him. Maybe its finally time that I admitted to myself that even after three years Jack has me twisted around his little finger.

"Does it make me a bad boyfriend for wanting to kiss my girlfriends friend so badly" he says in response, "yes, it makes you a shitty one" I scoff, "well I guess we're both shitty people then" Jack states. "What are we doing" I ask him and his face shows no emotion, "I dont know, but I'd love to find out" he says as he runs his fingers up and down my thighs, knowing what it does to me. I look down at his fingers that are tracing circles on my thighs and Jack brings then up higher when he notices me watching. Jack rolls over on his side and pulls himself down lower on his bed.

He plants small kisses down my thighs which make my stomach flutter life crazy. He looks up at me through his eyelashes when he stops kissing me, "we're very shitty people" he says before joining his mouth back onto the insides of my thighs and sucks hard which I knew would leave a mark, "agreed" I breath out as I grab a handful of his shirt to pull him up to join our lips together. Jack rolls over so he's laying between my legs as the kiss deepens. He slowly starts to grind his hips into me when he kisses down my neck, I let out a small moan when he licks over my sweet spot, "remembered where that was" he smirks before joining our lips together again and flipping us over so I was on top.

Jack grips my ass and thighs tightly which makes me let a moan out into his mouth which he takes as an oppourtunity to stick his tongue in and start exploring my mouth with it. Jack starts to rock my hips back and fourth to create friction and my hormones go crazy like a horny 16 year old teenager. As much as I want this right now, I cant let it happen, the thought of Gabbie manages to creep into the back of mind and I find the strength to pull away. "We need to stop" I breathe out, still on stop of him, "do you really want me to stop" he smirks as he props his hips up and I can feel his hardness beneath me, "no, but we can't keep doing this" I roll my eyes and pull myself off him, "because of Gabbie" he says, "yes because of Gabbie" I groan out.

"I'll break up with her" he blurts out and for a moment I thought my heart had stopped, "what" I say to him, "I said I'll break up with her" he shrugs like it was nothing, "oh yeah, for what reason" I ask him, "I've been off with her the past few weeks, it wont be a surprise" he laughs, "no" I say and immediately regret it as soon as it left my mouth. I don't know why I said no, maybe it was because of the guilt or maybe it was the uncertainty of me and Jack working out. "I don't get it" Jack says annoyed, "you come here purposely to see me, you want to kiss me, we've had sex, more than once might I add but as soon as I say I'll break up with my girlfriend for you, you tell me not to" he almost shouts at me, "break up with Gabbie if you want but don't do it on my account" I say to him.