CHAPTER 8 [tempted]

Tonight, Molly finally dragged us out to another party. Well, it's a party at the club. It's about time she dragged us out, she's been home for a week and nothing. Normally it takes her at least two days max before she wants to go out but I don't know, maybe the shock of the boys distracted her. "I'm getting shots" Molly shouts over the booming music of the DJ, "I'll help, you can't carry 10 shots by yourself" Zach offers but I'm not sure if he meant it in the nicest way or if he just wanted to piss Molly off. "Watch me" Molly rolls her eyes and walks off leaving all nine of us at our table. Well, if he wanted to piss her off, he suceeded.

I honestly have no idea how the boys ended up here, they just showed up after only 20 minutes of us walking into the club. Of course, Mick wasn't going to let them in at first because they're not 21 yet but as I said before, Mick has a huge thing for Molly so she got them in. Although, it took a lot of convincing because as soon as she saw Zach she threatened to leave them out there. But, you cant expect to get one of the guys and not the entire group, so she gave in...eventually. At this point, I'm sure Tate called Jonah because as soon as he walked in Tate was on him like a dog after a stick.

"Dude, you pissed her off" Jack laughs, "I was trying to be nice" Zach protests. "Didn't work out for you did it" Jonah teases. A few minutes later Molly comes back with a tray full of shots. She places them down in front of us and everyone quickly reaches for one. "3..2..1.." we all say in unison before taking the shot in one go. Some take a swig of their other drinks and some bite into a slice of lemon after taking the shot. Me, Molly, Jack, Jonah and Tate however, don't take anything after. "Okay, now we dance" Tate screams as she pulls Jonah onto the dance floor. They instantly fall in sync with each other and are then followed by Zach and Kay.

"I don't trust him" Molly mumbles, "maybe you should let him be" Jack snaps as he pulls Gabbie onto the dance floor to join the other couples. "Why's he such a dick all of a sudden" I groan, genuinely confused as to why he decided to snap at Molly, "you know what he's like when he has something to drink" Corbyn points out, "I guess" I remember the days of partying back at home. Jack was a party animal, no denying that. He got into his most notorious fights when drunk, I don't think it was a good thing now that I look back on it.

My eyes start to wonder over at the three couples. Each of them look sixteen again at a high school party. Jonahs hands are rested on the hips of Tate mirroring Zach and Jack with Kay and Gabbie. Zach's eyes seem to fixated on Kays hips as she sways them to the beat of the music, clearly knowing it's drawing Zachs attention but I think that's what she wants. However, Gabbie and Jack are practically swallowing each other...that's not something I want to see. But something I don't mind seeing is Tate and Jonah, although they can't seem to get their hands of each other, they both seem to be in hysterics and having a good time which is all I want for my friends.

I smile at the sight of them and turn back to the group, "we're the only single ones" Daniel points out as he stares at the others on the dancer floor, "yeah, I think we should just get with each other" Molly jokes, "I mean I wouldn't mind that" Daniel says, "speak for yourself, I have a girlfriend" Corbyn hold his hands up. "Damn it, me and Molly will have to fight over Daniel then" I shrug, "ooo look at me getting some action" Daniel smiles, "you wish blue eyes" Molly mocks which is shortly followed by laughter amongst the table.

I have to say, Daniel does look good tonight. What I haven't pointed out is his hair. The last time I saw him he had brown hair but this time, well, it's platinum fucking blonde. He died it this morning and I must say, I'm loving it right now. He looks like a different person, more edgy and I'm kind of into that. Out of all the guys I'd say Daniels style has changed the most over the years. He wears more bulky chains that only compliment his new hair. He has a little stubble growing at the moment which adds to the edginess of him. I can't help but just admire him right now.