CHAPTER 36 [a reunion]

"So, I need to ask you something" Jack begins, "okay.." I ask worried, I cant tell if its going to be good or bad. "It's okay if you say no" he warns me, "Jack, out with it, you're scaring me" I say to him. He nods awkwardly before speaking again, "will you be willing to come and see my mum and the girls" he asks me. Suddenly my heart feels warm. Jack family did so much for me back at home. They let me live with them when my mum kicked me out despite everything my brother put Sydnie through. Jack's mum is one of the most caring people I have ever met and the fact that she took me in after everything really made me feel like I had a home and family. Sydnie was hesitant at first but I don't blame her with the history she has with my family but she didn't judge me based off of my brothers actions. When I came into her life she was still hurt from what my brother did and I'm glad I was able to show her that I was nothing like him, after that she treated me like a sister and I will be forever thankful for that.

Ava is probably one of the funniest people I have ever met and she treated me like a sister straight off the bat which just made me feel so welcome. Isla however, she was almost like a little kid when I last saw her, she must have grown up so much in the past three years and I cannot wait to see just how much she has grown. As well as all of the memories I hold with Jacks family, I'm also very scared to see them again. From what the guys have told me, I broke Jacks heart three years ago and I hate to think that his family hate me for doing that to him because I hate myself for doing that to him. I don't want them comparing mine and Jacks relationship to Sydnie's and Spencer's because it is nothing like that. 

"Wait really" is all that comes out my mouth, "yeah, they've been asking to see you for so long, ever since Zach blabbed and told them you were back literally on the second day you got back" Jack smiles, "of course I'll see them Jack, I'd love to" I smile at him, "thank god, I don't think my mum would have forgiven me if I showed up without you again" Jack says, "awe, do they miss me that much" I tease, "you have no idea, Isla has not stopped asking me about you" he laughs, "really, she remembers me" I ask him, "it was three years ago Grace, not 10" Jack laughs, "I know I just didn't think I made that much of a mark in her life" I say to him, "are you kidding, you are literally engraved in my family for life, you are apart of our family" Jack grabs my hand which makes me smile stupidly as I remember the first time he said those words to me.

"You are my family now Jack" I say to him, "you always was" I carry on, "you are literally perfect" he smiles at me before joining our lips together in a very passionate kiss. When I pull away from I have the most goofiest grin on my face I think I've ever had. "So, when are we leaving" I ask him, "10 minutes" he says to me, "what" I ask him panicked, "yeah, I told them I was coming over and I wasn't sure if I was going to ask you today but then I was just like fuck it so yeah" Jack says, I laugh a little at how panicked he sounds, "Jack its fine, I'll be ready in five minutes" I peck his lips, "okay" he smiles before leaving me to get ready. 

Five minutes later we're in the car and leaving to see Jacks family again. I'm not going to sugar-coat it, I'm scared. So much time has passed since I last saw them and I don't know if they're going to be disappointed with the person I've become since seeing them last. I'm not the same person I used to be and I hope they can still love me the way they used to back at home. "Calm down Grace, you're leg is shaking" Jack laughs a little as he placing his hand on my thigh to stop it from bouncing up and down. "Of course I'm going to be nervous, I haven't seen them in three years Jack" I say to him when my leg stops, "I've told you, they love you, so top worrying" he laughs as we pull up outside a fairly big house.

"Okay we're here, you ready?" he asks me, "no, but yeah" I laugh, "okay come on" he rolls his eyes at me playfully as we get out of the car and start to walk hand in hand towards the house. "And by the way they don't know you're coming" he smiles big at me before opening the door quickly without even giving me time to reply. "Hey guys, I'm here and look who I brought with me" Jack shouts as soon as the door opens. Within a few seconds I hear screams coming from every direction, "its Grace, mum its Grace" Isla screams from down the hall as she sprints over to me and jumps into my arms.