CHAPTER 25 [I knew it]

"This is insane" Molly screams over the music in the club, I cant help but laugh at her, clearly drunk. "She's been back for two days and she's already dragged us out and got drunk as fuck" Corbyn laughs as he reaches for another shot from the tray thats been placed in the middle of our table off in the corner of the club. "Thats Molly for you" I laugh along with him as Molly pulls herself up on our table. Jonah instantly reaches up for her in panic since our table is very small and eventhough Molly is a small human being, she's still too bi for the table and her balance mixed with the amount of alcohol she's drank, doesnt mix well.

"Molly you're going to fucking fall" Daniel laughs at her. Molly turns to face him and looks down at the blonde haired boy, "I'm not falling, grandpa Jonah has got me handles havent you grandpa" Molly messes up his hair with a wide drunk girl grin plastered across her face. "Okay enough now" Zach groans in the corner, "it's a party Zach stop being cranky" Molly says sarcastically which earns an eyebroll from Zach. "If you get down I'll buy you another drink" Jonah pleads but Molly shakes her head, "no, I want to dance" she pouts, "then we'll go dace, come on" Jonah gestures for her to get off the table but she rolls her eyes.

"I want Zach to get me down" she smiles smugly in Zachs direction, "I'm done dealing with your drunk ass" Zach scoffs and Molly face falls to anger and a sudden feeling of panic brews in my stomach. Molly stes forward on the tbale but slips in a spilt drink which sends her falling into Daniels lap in fit of giggles as if she just forgot Zachs comment that he made only a few seconds ago. "You need water" Daniel says looking down at her, "I'll go get her some" I laugh as I pull myself out of the booth to head over to the bar. "Yes" the bartender smiles at me, "water please, my friends got a little too drunk tonight" I laugh peering over my shoulder. When I turn back to the bartneder he's also looking in the direction I was before to see Molly laying in Daniels lap.

He nods at me with an awkward smile before leaving to get me water. "Why doesnt she always have to get shit-faced" Zach groans at the side of me, "I like to think that its her form of coping" I smile at him and his face softens a little, "what does she need to cope with" he asks, "ask her" I tease and he shakes his head, "she wont talk to me unless its to tell me to leave her alone" he says in an almost a sad tone. I decide to change the subject, "thanks for coming out with us tonight, me and Molly didnt feel like staying in with the girls" I say leaning on my side to face him properly and he cracks a smile, "I tried to drag Jack out, wasnt having none of it" he laughs and my body tenses at his name.

I hadnt thought much about Jack since yesterday. Sure, his name popped into my head several times but nothing more than the usual. I tried everything to distract me from him since the more I thought about him, the more I wanted to go and see him and seeing him would bring feelings I wouldnt be able to cope with and I would end up breaking in front of him. It felt wrong that he wasnt with us but I dont think it was in his best interest to be here and I dont blame him, I know I hurt him and I cant change that.

"Well I'm glad you guys came" I smile before I get tapped on my shoulder. I turn to face the bartneder who slides a jug of water in my direction other than one glass and I give him a very thankful smile with the amount of water he had just given me, maybe one glass wouldnt have been enough and he seemed to know that. "Need help" Zach asks me, "I got it, thank though" I smile at him as I begin to walk off but he doesnt follow. I turn to face him again, "not coming?" I ask him and he shakes his head, "I need another drink if I'm going to handle Molly tonight" he says and I cant help but laugh. "Agreed" I laugh before leaving him there to join the others.

They all cheer a little when I show up with a jug of water but Molly (who is now out of Daniel's lap) frowns when I appear. "Water time" I smile widely as I place it on the table. The music changes and Molly face lights up, "dance time, this is my favourite song" Molly quickly jumps up and grabs Jonahs hand and pulls him onto the dance floor. I turn to the boys with a defeated look after she just successfully got away with us trynig to get her sober. "Do you think she even knows this song" Corbyn asks and I shake my head, "she just doesnt want to get sober" Daniel laughs as we all stare at both Jonah and Molly on the dance floor. Jonah seems very lost at where he puts his hands but Molly doesnt seem to bother. If Jonah left Molly on the dance floor alone, I doubt she'd notice.