CHAPTER 28 [i'll be quick]

"Oh good you two finally fucking made up" Molly groans as she bursts through Jack's door, however Jack and I don't move away from each other when she enters. "Jesus Christ could you not even give us 10 minutes" I groan at her but she just rolls her eyes, "both of you get ready we're going out for dinner" she says before closing the door. I turn to Jack and he's already looking down at me with a worried smile. "What do we tell the others" he blurts out and I squirm in my place. "I don't know" I say to him. "Well we've got to come up with something" he laughs shyly, "well, its not like we're together" I say to him and his face drops slightly.

"Jack you've just gotten out of a relationship, you were with her for nearly a year" I say to him and he rolls his eyes, "yeah but I don't care about that" he shrugs, I push away from him. "That's not the point" I say and he rolls his eyes again, "look, I don't want to argue about any of this okay, we'll just say we both said sorry, we need to have that conversation about us before we even think about telling the others anything okay" he places a hand on my thigh which calms me down from the brewing argument. I smile a little, "okay fine, get dressed then" I say pulling myself off the bed. 

"I need a shower" he groans as he sits up on his bed, "well get in the shower, I'll be downstairs" I say as I make my way over to the door. As I raise my hand up to the handle, Jack speaks, "I'd rather you join me" he says and I bite my lip at all of the inappropriate thoughts that just popped into my head. I turn around and see Jack smirking in his place, I roll my eyes and make my way over to him to straddle his hips sitting on the edge of the bed. He leans back onto his hands, looking up at me with a smirk as I lower myself down to join our lips and Jacks hand quickly comes to snake its way up my thigh to hold my ass in place but I pull away from him to his disappointment and mine. 

"Get in the fucking shower" I laugh as I pat his chest and pull myself off his lap, leaving him there with his mouth dropped open. "I'll be quick" he shouts when I leave the room and I cant help but laugh to myself. I don't know what me and Jack will end up being, who knows if it'll even work out but right now things seem good and even though I'm not completely sure how long it'll last, I like it. I'm not prepared for the interrogation I'm about to walk into because I don't know if I'll be able to keep my calm with all the questions everyone will have. I take a deep breathe before finally walking down the stairs and into the room with everyone.

Their heads flip around to face me and some are hard to read, of course Molly and Christina are smiling but what I'm most surprised about is that Molly and Zach are sitting next to each other and I don't mean next to each other as in the same sort of area, I mean literally shoulder touching and they don't seem to be phased by it. "Don't ask" I laugh before taking a place on the couch. I look over at Corbyn and he looks like he is about to explode with questions, I cant help but laugh. "Okay, I have to admit, I didn't think it'd take this long" Jonah admits and everyone instantly agrees, "what do you mean" I ask him confused, "you and Jack getting back together" Corbyn blurts out and my face goes red.

"No, no, no, we're not together, I promise, we just said sorry and talked things out, that's all" I say quickly, me and Jack aren't together, so I'm not lying. "Give me back my 50" Zach says to Corbyn, Corbyn rolls his eyes and pull out the money from his pocket. "You betted on this" I ask them, "we all betted on it" Daniel finally speaks, "how long did you think" I ask him since by his body language he doesn't look happy. "well I don't think that matters now does it" he shrugs and I roll my eyes. "Its inevitable with you two" Zach laughs, "you cant talk" I say looking between the non-existent space between him and Molly and Molly slightly pulls away from him.

"I actually thought you wouldn't be so stupid this time" Daniel scoffs to himself in his place, "whats that suppose to mean" I raise an eyebrow in his direction however he doesn't look at me, he just smirks to himself knowing that he's getting to me. "Go on Daniel do tell, I'm waiting" I say getting impatient. He finally looks at me, eyes harsh with his jaw clenched, "you know what I mean" he stands up and walks past me to go upstairs. Everyone turns to look at my with worry on their face. "What's up with him" Christina asks, clueless. I roll my eyes, "I'll go talk to him" I say before walking off upstairs, running after Daniel. I make my way to Daniels room and bang on the door a few times, waiting for him to answer.