Chapter One

Special note please read:

If you haven't already, please read Secrets beneath the eyes and Stolen Treasures before you read this book.  Thank you :-)

Ok so here is the first chapter, feel free to let me know what you think.

wolflover2012

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One.

Banging on his bedroom door woke Aaron from his sleep

“Aaron it’s time to get up, you don’t want to be late for your first day of school” He heard his mother say.

Groaning he rolled over in his bed, “I’m up!” He yelled out to his mother.

“Well hurry up and get ready your friends are already waiting for you in the kitchen.” Lucy his mother said.

Aaron climbed out of bed, picking up a pair of jeans from the floor he pulled them on over his boxer shorts, he walked into his walk in rob and grabbed a plain black shirt off the hanger and pulled it over his head. He quickly raced into his bathroom and brushed his teeth not bothering doing anything  with his short black hair, grabbing his shoes off the ground he slipped them on over his socks he still had on from yesterday and went down stairs to join his friends.

“Hey guy’s” he said nodding his head to his friends Ben and Ryder who were sitting at the table eating breakfast.

“Hey Aaron! Ready for your first day of high school out in the big world?” Ryder asked him.

“Not really.” He grumbled, “I don’t see why I have to finish my last year of studies at a human school.”

“Aaron.” His mother said as she walked over to him and placed a plate of bacon and eggs in front of him “We’ve been over this a thousand times; you need to get out there and associate with the humans. You father will be handing over Alpha to you in a couple of years, so you will have to get use to the human world before then.”

Aaron started shoving his food in his mouth knowing there was no point arguing with his mother, he has been trying for the past couple of months ever since he found out that they planned on him attending the school both his mother and father went too. They recently moved the pack into the new pack house not far from town. His parents had to rebuild it after the old one had been destroyed. They didn't move back as soon as it was built though it has sat empty for years. He know's his father was worried about moving back here after what happened before they left. It had taken his mother a few years to get over the lose of her brother, He still finds her sometimes alone and crying over her him. But once his parents decided it was time for him to go to a human school, they had to move back. Aaron looked over to his mother who was busy cleaning up the mess she made cooking breakfast. She seemed happy enough here, he just hoped it stayed that way. It had taken Aaron some time to get use to the new place he missed living out at Crystal Lake being able to swim every day and exploring the woods. Although there is plenty of woods to explore here, he still hasn't found anywhere he can go swimming.

Once he and friends had finished eating, they grabbed their school bags and headed for Aaron’s car.

“Hey guy’s, why so glum?” Ella asked as she walked towards them.

“Guess” Ben said to her

“You guy’s aren’t still crying over the fact that we have to go to school are you?” Zoe who was walking beside Ella asked. She walked up to Ryder who was her mate and places a soft kiss on his lips.