Harry Styles Imagine:

Harry Styles was everything you could ever want. Harry was the kind of guy who could get you out of your darkest day. You had major anxiety and depression ever since your father passed away a few years ago. The thing is you have never him but yet somehow listening to his music could pull you out of the darkest part of your mind, one that was hard to escape. So when was performing near you, you just knew you had to spend the last little bit of money to see him in concert. You even managed to snag backstage passes with the money you had saved.

Finally the day came, you would finally meet the only person who seemed to know you better even more so than you seemed to know yourself. During the concert you couldn't help yourself, you let yourself cry but promised yourself that you would go to the restroom before meeting him to fix your makeup, not that you had much on.

Finally the moment you have been waiting for and you see the man who is your world, you get the courage to speak as he looks at you fondly like he does with everyone. "What is your name love" he asks as you die a little inside as he smiles at you "y/n" you announce. I cant seem to find the words to speak but I take a deep breath and start again "harry, I came here with the intention to tell you how much you and your music mean to me" you say looking down at your feet as you continue with tears falling a bit.

"A few years ago my father passed away and it seemed like everything in my world seem to stop and the only thing ever managed to help or even pull me out of the dark pit that is my mind was you. Your music has helped me in ways that I never thought imaginable. And I came here to thank you" you finish and look back up at him who happens to have tears in his eyes.

"Y/n" he starts with a shaky breath "that means a lot to me, knowing my music can help someone. I wish more than anything that I could say I know how it feels but I don't and I truly sorry for loss. I do not know what I would do if I lost a parent" he tells me as he pulls me into a hug. I would lie if I did not say it was the best feeling in the world. I can honestly say it was unexpected but it was everything you could possible imagine.

We continue to talk for hours when its finally time for me to leave. He pulled me in for another hug and asks for my phone confused I hand it to him. He takes a selfie with me and plays around on it and I think nothing of it until later. I get home and plug my phone as it has died. As my phone turns on I hear ping indicating I have a text. As I look its n unknown number to me that reads " it was a pleasure meeting you. I know this is probably weird but I couldn't leave knowing I would never talk to you again. If you don't text back I completely understand. All the love, Harry Styles" you read as you let out a really loud squeal. You text back and that begins a friendship that hide from the world you don't want to jink that you were becoming actual friends with Harry.