Preference Series (Harry): #1 You Meet:

It was a nice summer day so you decided to take a walk on the beach. On your way to beach you stopped and grabbed a coffee. You got it then continued on your way to then beach. After a few you finally made it there so you kicked off your shoes and picked them up with your free hand.

You then headed down the beach and walked towards the water. You stood there admiring the view when suddenly you feel yourself fall towards the ground while your shoes and coffee flew out of your hand. You stand up and your shoes in the water. "Shit my shoes" you say and you see the guy in the water fetching them. You watch as he grabs them and brings them back to you.

It is then that you notice that this man is Harry Styles. "Here's your shoes" he starts handing them to you as you reach for them "I couldn't save your coffee but maybe I could make it up to you by taking you on date." You laugh saying "do you always ask out women you knock down on the beach" he smiles his famous smiles that show his dimples "not really but I'd ask ask out any day" "oh really" you ask smirking.

"Yes really by the way I'm Harry Styles if you didn't know" you laugh "of course I know who you are and my name is Kate". "Well Kate so how about that date" he asks so you nod "ok I will go out on a date with you." You take out your phone and he does the same and you exchange numbers. "So I will pick you up Friday at seven?" He asks. "Seven it is" you say walking about excited about your date.