Michael Clifford Imagine

You have been dating Michael clifford yes the Michael clifford from the band 5 seconds of summer. You have an amazing relationship there is only one problem, the hate. You constantly get hate like being called fat and ugly. Lately it's been getting to you so you went and stood in front of the mirror in just your bra and panties. As you looked all you saw was fat. You were to busy looking at yourself that you didn't hear michael come in. As you continued to look at your self with disgust you feel arms wrap around your waist. "Quit" you hear and you jump. *jeez Michael you scared me" you say. "Don't ignore me you need to stop with the insecurities you are so beautiful you don't even realize it" you turn and look at him. "You have to say that we are dating" he looks at you and says "your not fat babe you should know that" as he says that you tear up and break down "everyone is right Mikey I am fat and disgusting I don't know why your even dating me" you walk out the bathroom and lay on the bed " I'm dating you because I love you. You should never doubt how beautiful you really are" he makes you sit up and pulls you into his lap and you cuddle into him. "I am here I'm not leaving". He made you feel better by whispering compliments into your ear and you felt better about yourself.