Imagine for Maggie

Your currently in a relationship with Niall horan and nothing could be better. You are best friends with his band mate Zayn but you two were friends long before One Direction formed. You and Zayn have been hanging out a lot but it was all innocent. One day while Niall was out visting his family you stayed home and suddenly got bored so you called Zayn to hang out and go to the mall. He said yes and that he's meet you there. So you head an leave to meet him. When you get there you see him in the food court so you two make your way through the mall acting crazy. Soon you two part ways and head home. When you pull on the street you see Niall's car in the driveway so you hurry and pull in and make your way to the door. When you open it you see a pissed off Niall on the couch. "What's wrong?" You ask him walking towards him. "What's wrong? What's wrong is that my girlfriend is cheating on me with one of my best mates. How could you Maggie I thought you loved me!" When he finishes you see tears in his eyes. "Niall, you were out with you family visting your new nephew and I got bored so I asked zayn to hang out. What's the big deal are you jealous?" You yell. "Yes I am. You two are always hanging out and you never have time for me anymore." You go up and hug him "niall I love you and for now on it only me and you got it?" "Got it Maggie" he kisses you and you two make up.