Harry Imagine Part 1:

(This is long. So it will be in multiple Parts)

It's been months since you've met harry and started dating. Harry was currently in LA while you were in the UK where you lived with him. You trusted so you figured him being away would be perfectly ok, you thought he was hanging with friends. You thought nothing of it but lately you've been having a bad feeling in your gut concerning Harry.

You were getting ready to visit Niall after is knee surgery when a text came through from your friend. Attached to was a picture of Harry with Kendall on his arm like you would be if you were there. At first you thought I was fake but then you looked closely and saw the anchor tattoo you recently went with him to get. You had a matching one. When you saw this you were immediately brought to tears. You decided to call Harry but he doesn't Harry. You leave a message then grab your purse and head to Niall's. As your visiting you've decided you had enough with having no answers so you ask Paul for the hotel Harry is staying at an order a plane ticket and pack.

When you get to the airport he calls you but you ignore it and shut it off for the plane ride. Once in LA you grab a cab and head to the hotel. You turn your phone back and notice more calls. You just ignore them an head to the hotel elevators and head to his room. When you get off and get to his door you notice it ajar so you walk in.

You were walking towards the bedroom when you hear a girly giggle then a moan and you stop in your tracks. In that moment your heart is broken. You walk forward and see him on top of somebody so you clear your throat with tears in your eyes and when you do Harry turns and you see him on top of Kendall and at the point you no longer had your heart it was gone.