Harry styles imagine

In his Pov

It's been 2 months and no matter what I can't get her off my mind. I've been sulking, crying, breaking things, even breaking down. I had to get out, I feel the walls of the house caving in and are suffocating me. No one understands she's my rock, my one true love and now she's gone. Heading to the door to clear my head I head to the park. I get to the park and go to sit on a bench when I get there my world, heart, and soul gets shattered. She's here and with a guy. I didn't know she moved on but seeing her kissing him makes me wish I would of never walk out that door. "Y/N" I somehow manage to say. I look and she them break apart and she turns to me with a smile but when she sees its me it fades.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" She asks. The guy she's with wraps his arm around her waist and I have to fight the urge to pull it off. "Babe who's this?" The guys asks. "This is Harry the one I was telling you about." She looks at him. "He's the one that left after....." The guy asks not finishing. "Yes I'm the one who left after we lost the baby." I look at her " look y/n I'm sorry I walked out and left you. I know you needed but I felt like everything was caving in, breaking. Wh--eenn we lost our son I felt helpless and guilty like somehow it was my fault and I didn't want you to see me like that." As I finish I fall to the ground I hear her asking him to leave so we can talk alone and when he leaves I see her sit in front of me and grab my hand, I look up at her. "Harry none of what happened was your fault but I needed you and you weren't there. How could you leave alone?" She crying and it's killing me so I pull my hand out from her and pull her in a hug and I feel her stiffen for a second then she gives in and hugs me back. "I missed you" I start saying into her neck "please give me another chance I promise not to run again" I plead looking at her and I see you thinking and she whispers yes and all I can do is kiss her because I finally got my love back.