Dirty Louis Imagine for Lisa:

You and Louis were dating and it's been six months, six months filled with nights of cuddling and nights of passion. You two liked to make bets against one another. When you lost you always ended up being pleased in public. You bet him that you could go longer without asking him for sex but you lost that being he teased you none stopped.

Since you lost he got an idea from something he read and when you found out you were shocked. He went to the sex store and bought a bullet (a mini vibrator for those who don't know) that came with a controller he could hold on two. When you saw it you knew this wouldn't be good. He forced you to lay back in the bed and spread your legs. He pulled your panties to the side and pushed the bullet inside you. "So this is how it's going to go Lisa, I have the controller so I will be controlling it understand" he says and you nod. "We will be hanging with the boys today so this should be fun" he helps you up as your eyes widen "oh and no getting off unless I say so" he smirks as you groan but not.

The boys were finally here and you knew it was a matter of time before he does it. As your thinking of when he is going to do it you feel it go off. A gasp spills from your lips as you grip the kitchen counter. "Shit" you think. You look up and see him smirking as he pushes it again making it vibrate more. By this time it's unbearable amazing and can't a moan that leaves your mouth. The boys look at you as louis is trying not to laugh. "Lisa are you ok" Liam asks and you nod but to your dismay Louis says "what was that I can't hear you" with a smirk. You glare at him and your so close to cumming "I'm fine" it comes out as pants "do you need to" he asks knowing what he means you nods and shuts it off leaving you mad for you were so close. He asks them to leave saying up weren't feeling good.

When he comes in the pulls you the bedroom and lays you in your back and pulls it out but pushes his dick inside you, moving inside you as your high gets closer "please louis let me come" you say knowing that he controls if you do or not. "Hold on I'm almost there" he says while pounding into you. Finally you hear "let it gol and you do and you end up having the best orgasm you've had in awhile.