Niall Imagine for Hailey:

You were pacing waiting for Niall to get here. You two planned a night out together since he has been gone for months on tour. He had planned everything so you had no idea what was going on. Suddenly you heard a knock at the door so you hopped off the couch and answered it and saw Niall in tux and stared in awe saying "Wow Niall you dress up nice" and he chuckles "you do to Hailey" and you blush. You close the door the behind you walking with Niall saying "so where are you taking me tonight" he laughs "right like I'm telling you. It's a surprise Hailey you will soon find out" he closes your door after you get in and gets in and drives off. You guys drove for about and hour when you see him pull up to this really fancy restaurant. "Niall this is expensive we don't need to eat here" you say looking at him. "Babe it's ok I wanted to take you somewhere nice for a change" he grabs your hand and walks you into the restaurant and you see it's empty so you tilt your head. "Niall is it even open no one is here" you ask confused "that is because tonight is special and wanted you alone" he leads you to a candle lit table. You sit and order. After you guys eat you order desert and Niall excuses himself to the bathroom. What you didn't know was that he went to the kitchen making sure the plan was set up. When he came back a slice of cake was set in front of you. When you cut into it you noticed something shiny. You drop your fork and pick at it and pull out a ring. When you look up you see Niall kneeled on the floor next to you. You cover your mouth with your hand in shock "Hailey," he starts "you are everything to me. I love you so much and plan on spending everyday of my life loving you. Would you please do the honor of becoming my wife" you can't speak so you nod and he grabs the ring wiping it off and places it on your finger and kisses you. "I love you Hailey always and forever" you reach and place your hand on his cheek "always and forever Niall" You say kissing him back.