Zayn imagine

Lately you've been feeling sick and at first you just thought it was the flu but then you missed your period.

After Zayn left for the studio you called you best guy friend to go with you to the store to buy tests.

After buying them you went and peed on the three that you bought.

Everyone came out positive.

You were extremely happy but you didn't know how Zayn feel.

A few hours later you hear a car pull so you walk to meet him at the door but all you find is a pissed off/crying Zayn.

" babe what's wrong" you ask going over to him but he gently pushes you out of the way and starts pacing while you stand there not know in what to do.

" did you honestly think I would find out" he screams.

You look at him and say " find out what"?

He throws a magazine at you and you see you and your friend this morning at the store.

"That is not what it looks like" you say.

"Oh really because what it looks like you holding hands with a guy who by the way is not me!"

He screams in your face.

" seriously that is my gay friend who I called this morning who I called after you left because I was scared to go by myself to buy pregnancy test.

I've been sick every morning and I missed my period."

You pull out one of the test from your pocket an throw it at Zayn who catches it.

" congratulations your a dad."

You say turn but your arm is grabbed and turns you towards him.

"Your pregnant? I'm a dad!"

He says smiling.

Looking at him knowing he was happen you knew you weren't mad at him anymore.

"Yes Zayn your a dad" you say looking at him as he gets on his knees in front of your stomach and kisses it and apologies to you.