Zayn Song Imagine: [Wasting All These Tears by Cassadee Pope] :

"I tried to find you at the bottom of a bottle Laying down on the bathroom floor My loneliness was a rattle in the windows You said you don't want me anymore And you left me Standing on a corner crying, Feeling like a fool for trying I don't even remember Why I'm wasting all these tears on you I wish I could erase our memory 'Cause you didn't give a damn about me Oh, finally I'm through Wasting all these tears on you These tears on you"

Zayn honestly thought you were the one for him. The day you left he turned to drinking hoping to rid you from his mind but it didn't help. He always found himself laying on the hoping this pain he felt would just quit. The pain was like he couldn't breathe, you took his heart and stomped it into a million pieces, never to be fixed again. At the bar he couldn't move from the corner and he couldn't stop the tears that seemed to be falling.

"You ain't worth another sleepless night And I'll do everything I gotta do to get you off my mind 'Cause what you wanted I couldn't give What you did, boy, I'll never forget"

Nothing was worth the sleepless nights that seemed to happened since you left. He figured if he visited one more time he could eventually start the healing his heart. So he called a taxi and headed to where you were.

"And you left me Standing on a corner crying Feeling like a fool for trying I don't even remember Why I'm wasting all these tears on you I wish I could erase our memory 'Cause you didn't give a damn about me Oh, finally I'm through Wasting all these tears on you Oh, oh, these tears on you I tried to find you at the bottom of a bottle Laying down on the bathroom floor"

When he finally made it he got out and headed to where you were. When he got there and fell to the ground. In front of him was two headstones, yours and your daughter. "Y/N, Y/D/N, I miss you two so much. I'm sorry I wasn't able to save you when you delivered our baby girl who died with you. I would do anything to be able to be with you guys but I know if I ended this you would like that. I love you both so much and I wish it could hold you, hear you laugh. And baby girl I wish I could of held you, I wish I could of been there for your first heartbreak and most of all I wish I had the chance to walk you down the aisle to the man who stole your heart." As he stops talking the wind blows an somehow he knew it was you. He stayed there for an hour before heading back never forgetting you guys for you two always stayed in his heart.