Harry Song Imagine: California King Bed By Rihanna:

"Chest to chest Nose to nose Palm to palm We were always just that close Wrist to wrist Toe to toe Lips that felt just like the inside of a rose

So, how come when I reach out my finger It feels like more than distance between us"

Magic. That's what it felt like every times you and Harry made love. It's was like fire was blazing and sparks were flying. But when you'd wake up in the morning you'd figured being he'd loved to cuddle that you would of been pushed up against him but no. When you reached your finger it felt like there was a great distance between you two and it always hurt.

"In this California king bed We're ten thousand miles apart I've been California wishing on these stars For your heart for me My California king"

You felt like every time he distanced himself more and it felt like you guys were miles apart. You wished everyday some how he'd get closer to you like before but it never happened and it left you broken every time.

"Eye to eye Cheek to cheek Side by side You were sleeping next to me Arm in arm Dusk to dawn With the curtains drawn And a little last night on these sheets So, how come when I reach out my fingers It seems like more than distance between us"

You wanted to be closer so you forced yourself against him. You'd lay your head in his chest hoping he'd want to be closer but it didn't work. All you felt a longer distance between each other.