Preference Series #2 (Harry) The First Date:

You were currently getting ready for your first date with Harry. You decided to go for a white dress with black heels with jewelry and to curl your hair. After you finish getting ready you hear the doorbell so you go and answer it.

You see Harry so you grab your purse and walk out locking the door. He opens your door and then shuts when you sit down. When he gets in and starts driving he says "you look beautiful Kate" you look over and smile "well you don't look so bad yourself either" you laugh then continue "anyways where are you taking me".

Laughing he goes "curious aren't we? But we are going to this restaurant everyone keeps telling me to try so I figured we go together". Smiling you say "awe that's sweet" you see him blush "well I'd be honored to try it out with you". You place a hand in his knee and you see him smile. "It's not that expensive" he starts "I figured you would be opposed to it" you sigh "I'm not opposed I'm relieved actually I don't want you to think you have to spend a bunch of money on me to impress me".

Looking out the window after you see the restaurant "this is it it's called Chedder's" he says pulling into a parking space and he shuts it off and gets out and opens the door. Once you get out you grab his hand and walk inside. You two get seated and ordered.

You two talk about everything throughout the date, you don't hold back. You tell each other things no one knows. After the date he drives you home and walks you to the door. You turn towards him and lean in for a kiss and he does the same. When your lips me it feels like fireworks went off and butterflies settled into your stomach.

After a few when you pull away you agree to out again then walk into the shutting the door smiling from ear to ear.