Harry imagine for taline

Harry imagine for Taline

A/N sorry this took so long family troubles but here ya go

It's finally happening, You will be at the one direction concert tonight and You are extremely excited! You plan wearing your infinity necklace You consider your good luck charm. It seems surreal that you are almost to the concert.
As You are getting out of the car all you can see is these group of girls waiting to meet them. You just walk inside. You get to your seat and wait for it to start. After an hour it starts and the lights go down an the boys come out and start singing kiss you. After a few songs the lights get brighter for best song ever and when you look and you could swear harry was looking at you. You look down and blush.

Harry's pov:

As we get ready to sing best song ever I look in the crowd and see this light reflecting off of something like a necklace maybe. I look and see this amazingly beautiful girl. I look and see she's watching me I smile and she looks down I have to meet her. I run to Paul and ask if after the show he could bring her backstage and he said yes! So I go and sing the song and finish the concert.

Normal pov:

After the concert you see Paul making his way towards you and asks to come backstage and you couldn't not say no so you followed. When you get bak there you see the boys and niall, liam, louis and zayn introduce themselves while harry stands back. After they are for he makes his way towards you and goes "I'm harry and I just had to meet you. When I was on stage with the boys I looked in the crowd and saw the lights reflecting off your necklace and when I saw your face I had to meet you". He sticks his hand out and shakes it "I'm Taline it's a pleasure to meet you guys." You look at harry and he says " I know this is last minute but would you like to come back to the bus and hang out. I'd really like to get to know you better." You look at him and think then say "yes of course". And with that you went to the bus an watched love actually with him.