Zayn imagine

You were Zayn younger brother and school was torture. Because you were his brother you were constantly bullied because of it. Today at school the jocks were constantly after you. At lunch you were getting ready to sit down when your hand was knocked out of your hands, as you look up you were punched in the face. As you go to put your hand to your eye you felt something hit your lip. The laughing was unbearable but you grabbed your stuff and ran. You ran to your house and went to the bathroom. Wiping your face you look down and by the sink is a razor. You look at it and everything in you is screaming to cut. You slowly pick it up and stare at it. You start walking to your room and sit on your bed. As you put it to your arm Zayn walks into your room. He sees what's going on and runs and knocks the razor out of your hand. "What the hell are you? Were you really going to cut? Why would you do this" he yells. "Because Zayn everyday I walk into my school I am bullied, bullied because I'm your brother"! You yell back. "And yes I was going to cut I hate this felling of hopelessness". "You don't have to do that" he starts " I will always be there for you. Now let's go do something together" you got up and after that he was always there if something happened.