Elijah Mikaelson Imagine:

This is my very first Vampire Diaries/Original imagine and I'm so glad it's Elijah because he is my favorite character.

(Anyways enjoy the first one)

****************

It has been you and Elijah against the world for the last 1000 years. When his mother made her family vampires she also made you one. Why? Well that's because you and Elijah were in love yet somehow you were the only one, even as a vampire to keep their witch powers. No one knew how but you did.

So here you are a thousand years later still able to help your ever noble Elijah fighting by using spells, only when you had to. You couldn't risk people finding out.  But of course someone did. A witch, Davina Claire.

You and Elijah only found out she knew when she was channeling Mikael.  When she had Mikael go after Klaus you knew since he was Elijah's brother you'd have to use the powers you hardly use. You'd be exposed to the world.

--

While you used your powers to immobilize Mikael so that klaus could stake him with the white oak steak was only then that you realized that Hayley and Jackson even Marcel seen what you could do was then when you used them. The people you didn't want to know only for the fear of them hating you found out.

Once Mikael was defeated you ran. You hated being different, yes this meant you were more powerful but you didn't care. Luckily Elijah knew why and ran after you. "My love stop" you hear as you feel his arms wrap around you forcing you to stop.

You turned to the man you loved with every fiber of your vampire/witch being. "Do not be ashamed Jennifer, for it does not matter what the others think it's what I think and never in a thousand years have I thought differently about you because of your powers. Beside they are ok with them, they just don't like that you kept it from them." He tells me and I lean my head up to look at him. "Really I say looking into his eyes" he sighs at me "yes really now please let's go back" he finishes as I nod and kiss his lips. After we break apart we run back to we're everyone was we're they accepted you.

•Sorry if this is horrible this is my first attempt at an Vampire Diaries/ Originals imagine• Anyways if you want an imagine, message me.