Harry Styles Imagine:

You were a singer. Not quite famous but enough to be seen by Harry Styles and be asked to open for him. What people didn't know was that you two were hiding feelings for each other. You wanted to keep it professional but everyday was torture. You gotten to see the real man, not the one the media portrays. He caught you singing Your still the one sung by Shania Twain and he asks if you wanted to sing it together one day while you were touring and even though you knew that it was a love song you agreed, i mean what could happen.

So the day came and you were more nervous than ever. You never actually sang in front of people with Harry, that was all done backstage. For some reason you wanted to look your absolute best so you made sure you did. Finally its time and he calls you to the stage. As he takes you in he smiles, smiles like never people and wonder if the audience notices. They do but you begin the song anyways looking at Harry and you see him looking at you intensely,like he is feeling what you are singing and you smile.

He begins to join you and the butterflies intensify. He walks closer to you while he is still strumming his guitar and as the song ends he moves the guitar to his back and pulls you into him. You tilt your head and look at him staring into his eyes. He then leans in and kisses you in front of everyone and the crowd screams. When you both pull away you have tears in your eyes. You then run off stage and follows you. "What the hell Harry? Why would you kiss me in front of everyone" you ask as you go to wipe the tears from your eyes but he stops you by taking your face in his hands wiping them for you. "Because I am done hiding my feelings for you" he starts staring in your eyes I can't do this tour anymore with just stealing glances and smiles, I can't and I know you can't either" he finishes and you nod and he pulls you in for another kiss. "I got to go back out there and finish the concert I can't wait to see you after" he winks and walks away and you turn and smile knowing very well you are about to call Harry yours.