Niall imagine for Zoe

Niall asked you to dress really fancy for your date tonight. You two have been dating for three years and they were the best years of your life. Wen he picked you up for the date you noticed he was nervous which was rare for him. An hour after driving you pull up to the Eiffel Tower and you were in awe. You get out of the car and he grabs your hand and walks under it. You stare up at it when you hear "Zoe" you turn and look at Niall who was down on one knee and your eyes go wide. "Zoe, I love you, you literally my other half, my one true love. I can't imagine my life without you and I don't want to start. These pass three years haven't been easy but we made it through it. Would you please do me the honors of becoming my wife, my princess, my Mrs. Zoe Horan?" You run and almost knock him over ad hug him "yes yes a million times yes I will marry you." You two kiss and it's magic. After the date you two head back and decide to announce it on a twitcam. You called the boys and family and told them to watch it. You changed out of your dress and put on something comfy while Niall struggled to get the twitcam to work. When you come back in he tells you he's ready so you sit on the bed. First you two go on twitter and tweet @NiallOffical: twitcam in a few come watch there will be a big announcement!! @yourtwittername: Come join mine and Niallers twitcam in a few something big will be announced. After that you fire up the twitcam and see a lot of people are watching. You look at Niall and he goes "hello my crazy mofos! You are probably wondering why we are doing this twitcam well a couple of hours ago this beautiful woman next to me decided to become my wife"! He lifts your hand and show off the ring. A bunch of comments where flooding in congratulation you two along with texts from the boys and your families.

A few months later:

You were pacing back and fourth. You and niall were finally getting married and you were happy but you went to the doctors this morning and found out you were pregnant. You were happy but you didn't know how to tell niall. You knew you couldn't marry him without telling him the news first so you had Louis bring him in blindfolded because it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding. They walk in and you hear "ok Zoe what's this about? Why am I blindfolded?" You say "I have something to tell you and I have to do it before we get married. I'm pregnant Niall and it's a boy" "your pregnant and I'm going to be a dad! Oh my god this is the best day of my life" you go and hug him and kiss him and you two finally get married.

7 months later:

You just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and Niall was thrilled. All the boys and your families were here and were begging you two to tell them the baby's name. You look over at Liam and say "this here is baby Liam after his god father" you see tears in Liam's eyes so you tell him to come over and hold him and he does. You knew at this moment your life couldn't get any better.