Ashton Irwin Imagine:

You and Ashton have always been best friends. You always knew deep in your heart that Ashton was more than a friend, for you had really strong feelings for him as more than a friend. You hated how you had to pretend you were happy when he got a girlfriend, or when he left for tour and you couldn't kiss him goodbye so all you got was a hug.

But one day you had enough. All you knew was that today you had to lay everything out for him. You had to tell him that you couldn't be just best friends anymore that you had to be more. So there you were standing on his doorstep. You quickly rang the doorbell as you waited with a blank face for him to answer the door. And when he does he see your expression and asks "Y/N are you ok? What's going on" he asks as you walk inside passed him pacing the floor.

"No I'm not ok Ashton I can't take this anymore" you start and he looks at you confused "can't take what" he asks. You take a deep breath before starting "look Ashton all these years of us being friends has been amazing but I can't take this anymore. I need to be more than friend with you because I love you. I don't love you like friends like each other it's more than that. I can't stand the fact that I have to watch you go through these awful relationships when you could be me. It kills me when you leave for tour and I can't kiss you goodbye. I want to be more than friends. I love you Ashton" you finish and look as he just stares at you.

"Can you please say something" you ask and he doesn't so you just nod your head and turn to leave. And when you do you feel someone tug you back and place their lips on yours. This everything you could of ever imagined. The kiss was perfect. "Did you mean everything you just said" he asks and you just nod since you can't speak "well good because I feel the same way. So I have a question will you be my girlfriend" he asks and you nod frantically as you run into his arms and hug him "yes yes yes" you scream and you couldn't be happier.