Liam imagine

Five days ago the plane your husband Liam Payne was on crashed. You've been in shock and didn't want to believe it but you did when you had to identify his body. You felt guilty because you asked him to come home for you had a surprise for him. You wanted to tell him that the night before he left for tour you guys created a baby girl. You see you were three months pregnant and was beginning to show so you wanted to tell him face to face before the paps found out. The day it happened you were waiting at the airport watching out the window for his plane. At first everything looked fine but then all of a sudden the plane went down nose first and crashed. You saw the whole thing, and now you can't escape the nightmares. You wish everyday that he would come back but you know that will never happened. You say with his mum talking about funeral plans an you just broke. You cried for what seemed like forever. You told his mum that it was your fault because you had to tell him in person that you were pregnant. She doesn't blame you at all for it was a freak accident. You had the funeral and that night you went to bed crying. After an hour of crying you woke up with a huge pain in your stomach and saw blood. You instantly freaked so you call his mum and she drove you to the hospital. It turns out you were losing the baby so they rushed you into surgery. You and the baby didn't make it. As you died you could see Liam holding your guys baby. You ran to him and you two were finally together again and could be the family you always wanted.