Louis imagine:

(This can be for anyone so pretend it's for you)

[i based this I wish by 1D]

It was Zayn and Perrie's wedding and you were in attendance. Even though you and Louis broke up a while back. You have been dating someone for a month now so you invited him to be your date. You knew that Louis would be there and that it would be painful since you weren't over him but you went for Perrie.

When the wedding was over you head to the reception were you talk with the others boys and Perrie. You would steal glances at Louis who would be looking at you too. You seen how sad he looked and it tugged at your heart. As your talking with Perrie you feel a tap on your shoulder and it's your boyfriend asking you to dance so you grab his hand and head to the dance floor. As your dancing he pulls you close he kisses you and for some reason you felt sorrow. You knew Louis had saw.

When you pull away you look over and see Louis with tears in his eyes. You watch as he heads to the mic ad grabs it. "Y/N look I know it's over but you can't honestly tell me that you feel for him the way you feel for him. you can't tell me that he makes your heart beat faster and slower at the same time than I make yours. You can't tell me that when he kisses you, you don't curl your toes or curl yourself into like you did with me. You I'm the one for you. you know how much I love you. I made the mistake of you walking out of me but I'm not making that mistake if letting you walk out of here with him what do you say" he finishes and watches me.

You feel all eyes on you. You look back and forth between the two. You look back at your boyfriend and he frowns as he realizes that you didn't chose him. "I'm sorry" you say and pick up the bottom of your dress and run on stage to Louis and fling yourself into him. He grabs you and pulls you back and kisses you with so much passion. "I've missed you Louis" you mumble against his lips "I love you too babe" he says as the crowd cheers for you two and as your now ex walks out.