Niall imagine

Imagine:
You've been dating Niall for two years and everything's been good besides the constant hate you got. You got called a whore, slut, and gold digger but what hurt the most was when they call you fat. At first you didn't do anything but then it became to much and you started believe them so you just stopped eating all together. You never really ate a lot but now you ate nothing. Unfortunately you had to go with niall to a BBQ at louis' and when it came time to eat you didn't grab anything, lying saying you weren't hungry. But liam didn't believe you and so he pulled you into the flat and said "Look Y/N I know what's going on". You look at him and say "what are you talking about"? "Don't play stupid I know why your not eating. Your anorexic and at first I didn't think that but lately I've been watching you. I have to tell niall he deserves to know". And with that he goes out an gets niall and whispers in his and and niall looks in the house with wide teary eyes then runs in. "Y/N why didn't you tell me? Why didn't I notice? I want to help you get that pass this". He pulls you into a hug and you tell him why it all started and he talks to you and tells you it will be hard but that you'll get passed this together. And you did. One year later you were getting better an he was always by your side.