Stiles Imagine for Krystal:

Today had been totally unlucky for you. First your alarm didn't go off so you were late to school then you got in trouble when the boy Stiles you were causing you made you get detention with him.

All through the day you were extremely mad for what happened. So at the end of the day when it came time to detention you were already to punch someone.

Walking in you saw that Stiles wasn't there yet so you took a seat in the front hoping he wouldn't sit next to you but you were wrong.

As soon as he walked into the room and his eyes landed on you, he took the sit next to you on your left.

"Why are you sitting next to me haven't you caused enough problems for me today" you ask glaring at him. "I haven't caused problems for you" he says smirking.

"Oh really? So when you decided to throw things at me to the point of pissing me off so that I that yelled at you in front of everyone doesn't count as causing problems? Ok right" you start feeling yourself getting worked up "besides why were you even throwing stuff at me in the first place" you ask looking at him.

"Well there is a reason" he says "which is" you ask and after you do you feel his lips on yours. After you break apart you stare at him "so that was saying you like me" you ask confused a bit.

Sighing he grabs your face in his hands gently pulling your face towards his "yes Krystal. I Stiles like you a lot". Laughing you kiss him again "I like you too even though you caused me to get detention" you say grabbing his hand.

You two finished your detention and after ending up being a couple.

---------

Sorry for the wait I got busy but enjoy I hope you like it!