Luke imagine for Emma:

Sorry I've been sick but here ya go!

(Sorry was listening to Crash my party by Luke Bryan so it kinda goes with it)

You need him, but then you knew one call and he would be there no matter if he had plans. He'd drop them for you. You were feeling lonely and knew you would get no sleep without him here with you. So you called him even though it was two in the morning.

He had a girlfriend, you two were just friends but you couldn't help but feel that there was something more going on than just friends. I mean if he didn't love you more than friends why would he leave his girlfriend no matter the time.

He was laying beside you and wanted to know what this was. "Luke" you ask an he turns over an looks at you "yes Emma" you take a deep breath "what is this" he tilts his head "what do you mean" he asks. "I mean with us. We are just friends why would you always drop what ever you have planned. Why would you always leave your girlfriend for me"?

"Emma" he starts "I've been had this wonderful feelings for you but because we are friends I've hid them. I also hid them because I didn't want to put them out there only for you to reject them. And as for my girlfriend she is nothing compared to you and she knows that". After he finishes talking you grab his face and kiss him "you have no idea how much I've been waiting for you to say that" "really" he says smiling and you nod. "Does this mean we are dating" he asks "yes once you dump your girlfriend" you say smiling "done" he pulls you into a kiss and for once everything is going alright.