Harry Imagine Part 3:

Once back in London you called the other boys to help move your stuff out. Niall came along but didn't do much on account of his knee. A few hours later everything was packed so you said goodbye saying you'd still them see but when Harry wasn't around. You hop your and head to the hotel not letting anyone knowing where you were so he wouldn't find out. You grab your bags and head up to the room you booked. When you get in you get your bags by the bed and pull out your phone.

You see 50 missed calls and 125 unread texts but you lock the phone and set it on the table. You pull your laptop out of one of the bags and long onto twitter. While going through it your eyes find a tweet posted by Harry:

@Harry_Styles: I lost her and it's my fault. I am hurting from what I've done and and not being with her. I wouldn't wish this pain on my enemy.

You shut it and sigh. You decide to take a nap since jetlag has caught up to you. After the nap you go to get something to eat but are swarmed by the paps. They are yelling questions about the tweet and asking if it's true he cheated. You couldn't get through when suddenly you feel and arm pulling you through the crowd. When you look up you see Paul "how did you find me" you ask "I followed you. The boys told me what happened as I saw his tweet so I figured the paps would go after you and I was right" he tells you. "Thanks" I say then your eyes widen "he doesn't know I'm here does he" you ask. He doesn't say anything but out if the corner of your eye you see Harry. He looks a wreck but surprisingly you couldn't care not after this. "What do you want Harry" you ask. "I want you back" he states and my eyes widen.