Liam imagine Madi

Today is my birthday and I'm happy. I get to spend it with my brother Louis Tomlinson, yes that Louis from one direction and my amazing boyfriend Liam Payne. I had news I need to tell them I have no Idea how they'll react. I am currently sitting between both of them on the couch and I cant even pay attention to them. I have to say something soon so why not now. Umm Louis, Liam can I tell you something, something serious without you getting mad and resenting me?" I ask them nervously. " anything sis" yeah baby you can talk to me about anything" taking a deep breath I finally say " Im going into the army I leave in two days" What?" They ask shocked why?" I want to? I want to help my country. I need to do this." I say and I'm crying. Its okay go I'll be here when you get back. I love you." Liam says kissing me.

--------one year later----------

Ive been discharged because I got hurt. I lost my leg up to my knee when a bomb went off and Im scared to go back. What of Liam doesnt want to be with a one legged girl? I love him and I need him. Im currently in a cab and it pulls in front of my parents house. The driving helps me get out and hands me my crutches. I make my way to the door and knock. When it opens I see louis and he looks like hes been crying. Mads I'm so sorry I didnt want this to happen to you." Its ok Lou just help me in." And he does, he helps me to the couch and when I look over I see Liam and he looks worst that Lou. Li you ok?" I ask no your hurt this is the last thing I wanted." He's fully crying and it breaks my heart. Li its ok I know its going to take getting used to but as long as I have you i will be ok." You do have me, Im going to help you" and he did. I never loved and respect someone as much as I do him. He never left or strayed even though I thought he would.